• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#26 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:16 PM

*Claps*

Yey Me! I mean Yey Us! Man Im spending waaaaaaaaay too much time near hinkley...
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#27 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 1188

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

I believe you are.

And for the second time tonight, can I please have an interview?  Please?  Please? PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease?  I'll be really bratty good!! *sweet*
"Once, there was only darkness. If you ask me, the light's winning"

#28 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image

Im Feelin Evil...

NOTE - There will be 1 more "Comical" Interview, and than its back to normal.

Stauder  :-$

Edited by Stauder, 16 November 2007 - 12:46 PM.

Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#29 Phred

Phred

• Ready...Aim...Phredit!

Member: 1037

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

I was wondering where all the interviews have gone 8-|
I thought they evaporated :'-(
It makes more sense that they're here though :-)

View PostMr Tiber, on Nov 11 2007, 03:00 PM, said:

Indeed, like Captain Green Hair!
Good idea Mr. Tiber *y*

Go pirates  *pirate*
arrrr! :-P

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Pirates don't hunt for treasure.  They bury it- I mean we bury it.  - Captain Kirk

Posted Image

Those who have the disease called Jesus will never be cured. - Brennan Manning

#30 Shadows

Shadows

• Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:02 AM

Captain Green Hair, eh? What a great idea!

http://eurobricks.ho...showtopic=12547

;-)

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#31 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Member: 486

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:50 AM

updated with Tiber! Great interview.

#32 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

• Come mister tally man, tally me sales!

Member: 1463

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:05 AM

View PostHinckley, on Dec 2 2007, 04:50 AM, said:

updated with Tiber! Great interview.
That is true Hinckley, That is true.... X-D

*sweet*

#33 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

I wonder who we will publish next! Seriously, I dont know... Shadows does the publishing... I just do the interviews...

Stauder

EDIt - How'd this quote get here? Meh, its funny.. Leave it..

View Postjipay, on Sep 2 2006, 10:44 PM, said:

Origin Story: One day, we were discussing how to manage bad behaviour at the Eurobricks board, and Mister Phes wrote this :
The Torture chamber was born. See, it's here !

Posted Image
Now let's see how it works :

A typical kid is arriving on EB

Posted Image

But his bad attitude is instantaneously noticed by some dark admin

Posted Image

The kid is immediately put into the chamber !

Posted Image

Hero Name: Yoda

Secret Identity: Admin X-Wingyoda

Powers/Weapons/Abilities: A complete range of torture tool. His special powers include avatar distortion, wiping and spanking

Other Details: No real other detail.

Sorry, it has to be done  X-D

Edited by Stauder, 15 December 2007 - 09:33 AM.

Posted Image

#34 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:37 PM

Dare I mention that as our holiday special, we presented a new look at one of EB's favourite members (I said member... :-$ )?

I'm sure it would have been a much more popular episode, but apparently everyone takes time out of their otherwise completely empty schedules to sit and open presents and junk.  :-|

So go read it, people. Geez. It's actually funny, and Staudie nearly dies. It's an all-around winner! *y*

Zee Whacker, Re-Deux.
(and yes, there is whacking in there, some of which is important for next weeks show as well)

Speaking of next week ... Coming on New Years Eve, the interview you've all been waiting for ... Dick Clark! *wacko*

No, not really, but I swear, he doesn't age either. I think he's undead too. *skull*

Disclaimer: If he's actually aged, or dead or something, I didn't hear about it, so don't blame me for jokes done in poor taste. You get what you pay for, and so far I haven't gotten my first check for this gig. >:-(  ;-)

#35 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:00 PM

EB News - Interviewing Since 2007  X-D

Stauder
Posted Image

#36 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

Sorry guys, the studio is havving tech difficulties (Both Shadows and the guest have diarrea, must have been something I put in there coffee by accident  X-D  as revenge) so no interview this week.

Stauder.
Posted Image

#37 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

View PostStauder, on Jan 13 2008, 10:26 AM, said:

Sorry guys, the studio is havving tech difficulties (Both Shadows and the guest have diarrea, must have been something I put in there coffee by accident  X-D  as revenge) so no interview this week.

Stauder.
I'm sorry folks, Staudie forgets that we can't carry on when he forgets to interview people, so he seems to think that we don't have an interview ready, but in fact, I do. A good one too. That's what professional television personalities do. :-P

I'm not even sure what he has against the poor guest, especially since he might not even know who it is, but I'm completely immune to such bowel distress. Though I am feeling a bit funny ...  8-|  8-�

*goes off to use Staudie's dressing room bathroom while yelling, "Stay tuned for the next big interview ... tomorrow!"*

#38 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:30 PM

I knew u had some ready, I need t odo some myself, victims brace yourslfs... tommorrow....

stauder
Posted Image

#39 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:05 AM

In the interest of doing a little more building, this week's very special interview with BrickMiner TheBrickster will include a new Wild West set (ok, it's some burps and a bush) by me. Yay. *y*

See it here! http://eurobricks.ho...showtopic=15869

#40 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

The show is cancelled, we're never doing another interview. I've had enough. If it isn't one thing, it's another. I can't deal with the pressure anymore.

Now that I have concluded the April fools portion of this post, I just wanted to let you all know that I am a bit behind schedule, but hope to get the next interview posted later this morning. Until then, go build something Pirate-y (look at the banner in The Big Billboard o' Doom).

#41 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:19 AM

View Postimperialshadows, on Apr 1 2008, 11:35 AM, said:

The show is cancelled, we're never doing another interview. I've had enough. If it isn't one thing, it's another. I can't deal with the pressure anymore.

Now that I have concluded the April fools portion of this post, I just wanted to let you all know that I am a bit behind schedule, but hope to get the next interview posted later this morning. Until then, go build something Pirate-y (look at the banner in The Big Billboard o' Doom).
Whoo Pumpernickle flavoured socks with Billy Joel on them! Whoop! Whoop!

There's the random part of my post. Now what's this piratey thing I hear about?  *sweet*

Stauder.
Posted Image

#42 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:58 AM

This station is running late, I'm never listening again! I'm fed up with its inconsistencies!!!!!!!

:-P .

I wonder who is next? *sweet*
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#43 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Member: 486

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

:laugh: I went to edit the first post and was like "Hey! :hmpf_bad: Who took my job?" But then I remembered we gave Imperialshadows power... :look:

Great, you can do it yourself now. yay! :grin:

#44 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

View PostHinckley, on May 12 2008, 08:16 PM, said:

:laugh: I went to edit the first post and was like "Hey! :hmpf_bad: Who took my job?" But then I remembered we gave Imperialshadows power... :look:

In that case fork over that backstage pass, and the Actor's guild card, and the soda you keep sneaking out of the director's fridge. Only regular staff & guests can do that!  :tongue:

Staudie.  :classic:
Posted Image

#45 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:10 AM

View PostHinckley, on May 12 2008, 01:16 PM, said:

What were you people thinking? :wacko:

And worse still, I forgot too. :blush:

View PostHinckley, on May 12 2008, 01:16 PM, said:

I thought Sinner was the Self-Servicer... :laugh:

#46 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:16 AM

Dont forget to add EB News Reviews! To the list.

Stauder.
Posted Image

#47 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

• Beep beep!

Member: 2351

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:39 AM

Hinckley, these are some of the EB News Interview, which Staudie and ImperialShadows had done for the past 2 months plus.  :tongue:

2008-06-05 Holodoc
2008-06-13 WhiteFang
2008-07-28 Deinonychus

It seemed we will have to increase the interview frequency.  :tongue:

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)

#48 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

View PostWhiteFang, on Jul 28 2008, 04:39 AM, said:

Hinckley,Shadows, these are some of the EB News Interview, which Staudie and ImperialShadows had done for the past 2 months plus.
Cool, that made updating quick and easy. Thanks! :thumbup:

#49 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

Let's not Forget Mister Phes.

Staudie.
Posted Image

#50 Admiral Blockbeard

Admiral Blockbeard

• Cat Lover

Member: 2872

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:24 AM

If i had powers i would be adding these :tongue:
2008-07-28 Mister Phes
2008-07-31 Lord Thrawn
2008-08-03 ZCerberus
2008-08-05 Mogan19
2008-08-07 Nannan Z

Rip-offs (whitefang has Encouraged me enough to at least do one more) :tongue: (You don't have to enclude them :cry_sad: )
2008-03-20 All boats reviewed, bsb and Amarda will be split up for boat to boat comparisons!
2008-08-05 Shooting Cannons

Still to Come!
Brick Burning/Melting
Mini Figs
Connecting Test
Colour Difference
Scratch Test
Bending

Reviews
2008-07-31 7736 Quad Bike

Regards Cpt. PB

0 user(s) are reading this topic