Sign in to follow this  
woofmcmoose

[M - E03] Literally hacking droids

Tags: Building, Spying

24 Janurali 3816, Octan pipeline 039, Ertauq

1pic_zpsc3ubfxvw.jpg

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Are you sure we're on Ertauq?"

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Yes!”

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "But it's very green, and my Hitch-hikers Guide to Andromeda claims Ertauq is 'A hot dry planet, covered in scars from underground gas jets'!"

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “..and therefore clearly and plant life would grow around a Octan water pipeline due to the increased moisture content of the air and soil due to leaks. Such as the one that H-4-ND class repair droid is currently coming to fix. Now are you happy with the plan?”

2pic_zpsbcrc0eq9.jpg

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Yes, hack the droid, insert the new protocols. But why the axe?"

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “To hack the droid, how else are we going to get the new protocols on this memory core inside?”

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Oh, ok..."

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Ready?”

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Bqllr!!!!"

3pic_zps78ay4u1w.jpg

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Moose stop!”

4pic_zpsq8iw5n4c.jpg

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Firstly we need the droid intact! Secondly what was that Bqllr nonsense?”

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Er, sorry, I think I got carried away, it just seemed something appropriate to shout whilst leaping into battle with an axe."

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Right your axe privileges are hereby revoked. Now get down, hopefully an Octan repair-droid repair-droid will be along shortly.”

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Sorry."

5pic_zpsyds5k05i.jpg

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Excellent, a H4-ND-5Y class, this should do nicely.”

6pic_zpszvfc96du.jpg

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “See, that's how it's done!”

7pic_zpszbzihhqa.jpg

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Now load the memory core and we can duct tape it back together and go home.”

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "Ok."

Edited by woofmcmoose

Those are some neat mister handy-esque droids, maybe it wasn't necessary to put literally in the title though? :classic:

maybe it wasn't necessary to put literally in the title though? :classic:

Wedauwoo made a build befor named "hacky, hacky, slice slice..." where people where disapointed on the lack of (physical) hacking and slicing so I guess he wanted to clarefy it this time :classic: (sorry if I stole your explanation)

I like the battle cry. pombe is influencing MANTIS too :laugh:

When did Octan get hold of Big Sal's persuade-o-matic tech? I swear Pombe must be including some in his builds lately! :grin:

Nice pipeline and droids :classic: