Sign in to follow this  
Isundir

[K-F10] Moe Training

Tags: Building

24284567380_0072359efa_c.jpg

23953242113_d49d194e82_s.jpg Aren't you satisfied by now, you've put him through 82 training sessions just this past week alone.

23808268594_2f1b11681a_s.jpg It's just not possible. This man, this brute, isn't suited for the Gathering Clouds.

23953242153_8857d542da_s.jpg Transmission: Agent Scarlet, what the megablocks do you think you are doing.

23808268594_2f1b11681a_s.jpg R-Raven Sensei... I-I...

23953242153_8857d542da_s.jpg Transmission: This foolishness ends now, if you really think Agent Crimson is unsuited then you'll get plenty of chance to educate him, from now on Crimson, Kodo and yourself will be forming a special operations team.

23808268594_2f1b11681a_s.jpg He's already been assigned his Agent Alias... I mean yes ma'am.

24471750002_a2e2c86eeb_b.jpg

Edited by Isundir

Nice build!

Three different texture bricks (the back of those masonry bricks are underestimated) and a cool action shot (to make up for the missing pic of Gattsu jumping up on the Goliath last week? :wink: )

Looks like Raven make a lot of guest appearances and mentions this week :look:, maybe people are trying to get higher scores :laugh:

Nice build!

Three different texture bricks (the back of those masonry bricks are underestimated) and a cool action shot (to make up for the missing pic of Gattsu jumping up on the Goliath last week? :wink: )

Looks like Raven make a lot of guest appearances and mentions this week :look:, maybe people are trying to get higher scores :laugh:

Thanks, heh you know I intended to have her make an appearance last time, but I felt like there was too much text there already :laugh:

Yay, I'm a moderator now!

Isundir, do you want me to change the title to "More Training" (with an r ) or maybe it's a referense to the Simpsons :look:

Thanks guys, yes Kodo is a new model of Kawashita Android based on the Koro model, but with his own artificial conscience. No thanks Epsilon, Moe sounds like More and is a weeb term so I did it on purpose.

Edited by Isundir