Sign in to follow this  
Kodan Black

[O - H03] - Manual Labor

Tags: Science, Land Vehicle

Previously...

// PERSONAL DIARY //

After some serious scientific inquiry into the new fuel/Awesomenium mixture developed by Dr. Allison we decided to take the results and head back to the tanker OCS LT1021 (Large Tanker 1021) for some further analysis and refinement. Luckily we were stationed above an Awesomnium rich planet, so we had a plentiful supply of the stuff. Upon our arrival after I got used to the smell of the fuel, Dr. Allison requested that I use one of the nearby carts to retrieve a healthy amount of Awesomenium for us to work with. Usually I would have delegated that task to ED-208 but Dr. Allison had seen fit to schedule him for a thorough cleaning which he was happy to accept. I couldn't believe I had to do manual labor instead of having a robot do the work, but I didn't want to appear to be a complainer in front of a junior scientist.

Dr. Allison was very excited to show me the various controls and the entire infusion process. It wasn't that exciting for me but I managed to pretend to be interested. I know that CEO pombe will want us to make this fuel a success as it has a lot of practical uses. He said once we get this sorted out that there is a body oil he hopes we can also infuse with Awesomnium. And some sort of personal lubricant he said Sue was VERY interested in.

24170398839_e733f774bb_c.jpg

23909993594_8e0227cf52_c.jpg

24242623240_2775e5b50d_c.jpg

Extra Pics:

24170398229_98ff550f45_c.jpg

24429870212_8a89f268f3_c.jpg

Nice scene - I love the pipes and the different ways you've connected them. The back wall feels a little too colorful IMO; I think the red/white stripes are a bit too much but I like the colors on the floor.

I almost missed this build. You always post too early :laugh: . Sweet interior. I agree with LucasLaughing thought the red and white on the back wall is a bit intense.

I imaging there will be an increase in demand for lube with Octans new dress code. Thats Octan for you. Always forward thinking. :wink: