By searching solutions for tank can climb stairs, I decided to do video series on the subject.

Here is the first video that shows the environment and a solution with elastics and also shows the importance of the length of the tank.

Thank you for your comments.

336232IMG1138.jpg928950IMG1141.jpg

596183IMG1146.jpg581779IMG1160.jpg

Great video and laugh mine .... off :laugh: , but the explane behind it :thumbup: .

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Nice video! I like how you used no words but it was completely understandable. Good job, I think I might have to borrow that suspension :blush:

Very nice oracid, I appreciate your presentation and "style" very much. An inspiration for my videos :) keep up the good work and keep reporting to us!

Are those official LEGO rubber bands you employed?

Edited by technical

Are those official LEGO rubber bands you employed?

No. Do you mind ?

I did not think that the style would cause so many comments. My English is so bad ...

Thank you everybody.

That video has the perfect mix of useful information and (extremely) laconic charm and humour!

Thanks for making the video and for the tips within it.

Fantastic video, very well made and informative even without any commentary.

Can't wait to see your next one and you ideas for rubber tracks :-)

Well, I'm red with embarrassment. Thank you for your support.

Actually, the idea of the elastic is not mine, I've seen it many times.

The only originality is perhaps how to position the elastics diagonally across 2 elements track. In this way, only one wire of elastic passes between the elements, whereas if the elastic is positioned crosswise or otherwise, two wires pass between the elements and this has the effect of greatly reducing the flexibility of the track.

The elastics are not fragile, they have a thickness of 1.8 mm, but be careful not to use the elastics that children use to make bracelets, these are very fragile.

You will procure you them in an office equipment supplier.

About the suspension, I did not think it would please you as much. Frankly, I had no idea of the originality, I'm very surprised. I use it in another very large construction and it is very effective.

Edited by oracid

You look like someone who plays an instrument,.. saxophone perhaps,.. piano? No?

Anyhow nice vid :)

You look like someone who plays an instrument,.. saxophone perhaps,.. piano? No?

How did you guess ? :sadnew:

You look like someone who's interested in the overall mechanics of life in a broad sence ;) an autodidact perhaps,.. wouldnt be surprised if you paint aswell.

Haha. ;)