Since a lot of us have virtual selves-or sig-figs, let's give them somewhere to live. Build your sig-fig a house so we can get an idea of what our virtual Eurobricks neighborhood looks like. Don't have a sig-fig? Make one. Little known fact: you don't have to make your avatar your sig-fig. They can be separate.
- Only LEGO elements can be used-no imitation brands
- Custom pieces and decals are okay
- Digital entries are okay
- House must be a new creation, not built before this contest started
- There is no size limit
- Winner will be decided by poll
- Deadline for entries is January 15, 2008
- Only one entry per member
- Each entry must contain a house and a sig-fig
- The first picture posted should be the one you want displayed in the voting collage-if not please note which pic you prefer...
- 6 pictures per entry
- please keep pictures at 72 dpi and the wider dimension under 650 pixels
- be as creative as you want-your house can be a vehicle-a tree-a pumpkin, whatever!
The winner's house and sig-fig will be featured in an episode of The Whacker and the Walrus.
Edit: In addition the top three vote getters will receive a new City LEGO set.
Have fun and be creative! *sweet* *y*
Post entries here
Note: Clearly, we all know Hinckley lives in a tree house with his buddy Sinner. This is his vacation cottage... ;-)