Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Post Apocolyptic Duck Boats: Fight Against the Mutant Sharks!

indexed.gif

Hey! *sweet*

Ok, after much dispute over what type of vehicle I should make next, a tank or watercraft, I came up with the 'Duck Boats' inspired by those tour boats you sometimes see in large cities! X-D These vehicles function on land (notice the huge treads) and in sea! I made one for the land, and the other for the bloody ocean. ;-) As you can see, Sinner and company, as well as Hinckley, me and another dude I threw together to fill the empty space, have joined together to fight off the mutant hammer head sharks! X-O I don't really have any story on why the sharks are on land... I guess some swimmers swam in contaminated water after the apocolypse? X-D Anyway, I made the little land portion so I have somewhere to put it all! ;-)

1-14.jpg

2-14.jpg

3-13.jpg

4-14.jpg

Craft functioning as a boat:

5-13.jpg

Craft functioning as a tank:

6-12.jpg

7-11.jpg

8-8.jpg

9-8.jpg

Hinckley, I turned your air tank upside down! (It looks cooler! ;-) )

91-4.jpg

The Human Defenders!

92-3.jpg

The Mutant Hammerhead Sharks!

93-3.jpg

(Show you their fins!)

94-3.jpg

Don't mess with us! X-D

95-3.jpg

Thanks guys! Feedback's appreciated, and here's the MOC page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/39601

(If I said I'd include any members in a dio/vig, I'm sorry! :'-( Probably next time! X-D )

Thanks for the feedback, guys! *sweet*

The MOCs just keep coming from the kingdom of SirNadroj! 8-

Just Kidding, ;-) for the boat, I just didn't build the bottom! Only the boat, up! X-D

Ohhh. Imagine my embarassment. :-$

Wow, you really do take requests, don't you? Thanks Sir Nadroj, this is awesome. I love that this time your water is red! Great effect. I love the dorsal fins on the sharks and you've made another awesome machine gun. However, I feel a little vulnerable in that little rowboat-type duck. I think those sharks would pull me in right away before I could even maim one of them with my cool plasma launcher. Ducks are usually more heavily armored. But, nevertheless, this is still an awesome scene. keep up the awesome work, I love it!! *wub*

Sinner, I love that you can't grasp the concept of water effects in LEGO. Yes, you need a sawzall to achieve the effect of the duck in the water... :-D Sir Nadroj, he does that every time... :-P

Do you put these ideas on a conveyor belt or something? You sure do go through 'em fast. :-P

Good job. I like the sharks, and the treads on the duckboats are pretty sweet. Though, I do agree with Hinckley that the sharks could simply pop up and get him while the boat was in the water.

Another request! :-P Since you've covered land and water, why not try air next? Maybe put in some gliders, a cliff, and mutant birds. :-)

Another request! :-P Since you've covered land and water, why not try air next? Maybe put in some gliders, a cliff, and mutant birds. :-)

****Mr. Mandalorian; let's overload SirNadroj and see how long he takes to explode!*****

How about space? Mars? A black hole? Or underground? In a swamp? In a city? How about mutant bulldogs? Parrots? Don't forget submarines? 8-

****Mr. Mandalorian; let's overload SirNadroj and see how long he takes to explode!*****

How about space? Mars? A black hole? Or underground? In a swamp? In a city? How about mutant bulldogs? Parrots? Don't forget submarines? 8-

Oh. I feel bad now. :'-(

I don't.

*robs red cape and flees*

Wait a second, of course I do. He's still not getting his cape back, though. :-P

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

I want a cape... :'-( :-P

Great and interesting MOC, SirNadroj! The ducks sure pack some serious weaponry, and look very neat, I love the treads. The sharks look great, though a bit strange. Oh well! They are mutants. Great job! Keep it up. *y*

~Peace

Great Job SirNadroj!! *y*

I like the mutated creatures we need more around these days :-D

When I read it the title I expected to see a "Jaws" type shark leaping from the water eating Hinckley and blood all........Hmmm now that gives me an idea :-D

Idea for you-A city type scene with buidings on fire and all crushed into rubble with Me(of course)

Keep em coming 8-

When I read it the title I expected to see a "Jaws" type shark leaping from the water eating Hinckley and blood all........Hmmm now that gives me an idea :-D

Really? *sweet* Yay! When can we see it? :'-)

Really? *sweet* Yay! When can we see it? :'-)

I knew you would love the idea *sweet*

Pretty Soon,maybe November 1st or December 1st :-P

Piranha

Another great MOC SirNadroj! *sweet* *y* All though I can't really talk to you now that your head spontaneously combusted. Sigh! Another myth proved true............

I actually love the hammerheads, the fins in particular are great with a simple and innovative technique *y*

The Duck is cool, the treads I love, though I wish you'd made a bigger one. Good nonetheless though.

I can't wait to see what comes next!

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Another great MOC SirNadroj! *sweet* *y* All though I can't really talk to you now that your head spontaneously combusted. Sigh! Another myth proved true............

I actually love the hammerheads, the fins in particular are great with a simple and innovative technique *y*

The Duck is cool, the treads I love, though I wish you'd made a bigger one. Good nonetheless though.

I can't wait to see what comes next!

Thanks, but even I don't know what comes next! ;-)

Thanks, but even I don't know what comes next! ;-)

_______

Then while you're at it, check out my updated post-apoc MOC! ;-)

Advertising in someone else's thread, have I no shame?

Why not, like was previously suggested, do an air based scene? With some sort of flying contraption and some mutant birds, or dragons or something? We can't have you stop building post-apoc, not yet!

~Peace

Hey!! Look ! Sinner and Hinckley in the same team and not a single oar to be seen... *wacko* Guess they finally found a common cause X-D

I really like your walruses. now you just need to find a way to put a blue cap on sinner's head :-D

Hey!! Look ! Sinner and Hinckley in the same team and not a single oar to be seen... *wacko* Guess they finally found a common cause X-D

Don't worry; it wont last. We are neighbours afterall! :-P