Vedauwoo

[M - F03] I have a bad feeling about this...

Tags: Vehicle, Land Vehicle, spying

{MANTIS IntelLOG Entry XX-9946}

{Encryption: High}

{Priority: Urgent}

[begin Log entry]

Directive XX-9946 has us on back on Forring to check out any OCTAN facilities we can find and determine any apparent weaknesses. We've just hiked out of a dense forest in the tropical belt.....

"Verdi, hand me the MANTIS™ RangeGlasses©...."

IMG_9688sm10.jpg

"Ok....I see it....."

IMG_9663sm10.jpg

Ved: "We're way too close.....We need to get to cover...."

Verdi: *Crackling and scratching sounds....*

Ved: "Well, I'm NOT made of leaves....I NEED to hide.....let's get back to the lander and use the MANTIS™ SVX-55 ReconBot....."

IMG_9691sm10.jpg

Hrmmm, this isn't exactly the best view....

IMG_9666sm10.jpg

Let's deploy the W-3 Arial Drone....

IMG_9693sm10.jpg

Heading to the platform....

IMG_9696sm10.jpg

That's better, I can see one of those OCTAN labor droids loading something into a ship....

IMG_9670sm10.jpg

That pilot doesn't look OCTAN....he's yelling something at the technician....

IMG_9667sm10.jpg

What kind of what is he anyway...never seen one like that......

IMG_9664sm10.jpg

moving around for a better angle....

IMG_9679sm10.jpg

Wait.....what is that......adjusting.....damn these controls....

IMG_9675sm10.jpg

Moving in for a closer look.....

IMG_9659sm10.jpg

Verdi....I'm not sure we were supposed to see this.....Yep, it's her alright.....

IMG_9660sm10.jpg

Meeting with an OCTAN guy....and one of those Zoins...Zoids...Zoils...whatever....His antennae make me feel hungry....

IMG_9665sm10.jpg

Recall the drone and the SVX-55....we need to get out of here and report in....I've got a bad feeling about this.....

IMG_9658sm10.jpg

Additional images....

Platform:

IMG_9669sm10.jpg

IMG_9676sm10.jpg

IMG_9677sm10.jpg

IMG_9678sm10.jpg

Kawashita Vessel:

IMG_9682sm10.jpg

IMG_9683sm10.jpg

IMG_9684sm10.jpg

IMG_9686sm10.jpg

Recon Package:

IMG_9698sm10.jpg

IMG_9699sm10.jpg

IMG_9700sm10.jpg

The Kawashita vessel was my original first build for this Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka Contest.....

============================================

Thanks for visiting!

Edited by Vedauwoo

Awesome Octan base :wub: also really like the very appropriate drone :laugh:

Edited by Isundir

Wow you kind of went all out this week. Your build is fantastic! Everything is awesome about it. The Kawashita ship is my favorite part. Are you implying that Octan would stage the Zoid invasion of their territories?

Edited by SpacerSteve

Really good build

My first thought was: What's a Kawashita ship doing all the way up here? Then I saw the aliens an figured it was the MC trading with Octan. But then I noticed that green hair and like you said, what's she doing here? And talking to a Zoid? Which isn't as surprising as that they are doing it at an Octan base.

Then it turned out it was a Kawashita ship, but the alien isn't from ALIEN. Stolen, maybe? But Octan don't seam to care. Is it a rogue Octan base working with the Zoids and MANTIS? (this is just speculations/paranoya from my part and not questions)

At least he will win the “most lintel brought in on one spy mission” award (unless accountant Long have any objections :wink: )

Edited by EpsilonEta

Fantastic work Chris...I love the details like the lights under the platform. That ship is sweet too :thumbup: :thumbup:

-D

Edited by Donnie Bricko

That is a giant build. Reminds me a lot of an oil rig. I liked the story and how you had so many builds to accompany it like the various drones. The Kawa ship is really impressive and it is funny that it barely even factors into the build and story. :laugh: Lots of neat details the more you look at it.

Awesome Octan base :wub: also really like the very appropriate drone :laugh:

You have been busy, really nice base, ship and drone. The pictures are nice and clear, great build.

Wow you kind of went all out this week. Your build is fantastic! Everything is awesome about it. The Kawashita ship is my favorite part. Are you implying that Octan would stage the Zoid invasion of their territories?

Really good build

My first thought was: What's a Kawashita ship doing all the way up here? Then I saw the aliens an figured it was the MC trading with Octan. But then I noticed that green hair and like you said, what's she doing here? And talking to a Zoid? Which isn't as surprising as that they are doing it at an Octan base.

Then it turned out it was a Kawashita ship, but the alien isn't from ALIEN. Stolen, maybe? But Octan don't seam to care. Is it a rogue Octan base working with the Zoids and MANTIS? (this is just speculations/paranoya from my part and not questions)

At least he will win the “most lintel brought in on one spy mission” award (unless accountant Long have any objections :wink: )

Fantastic work Chris...I love the details like the lights under the platform. That ship is sweet too :thumbup: :thumbup:

-D

Woah, that is awesome!

You really went all out this week. Nice landing platform.

Intriguing story and top-notch building, the details everywhere (and that drone) are wonderful.

Wow, your builds continue to impress! Great work on the trees and the drone.

That is a giant build. Reminds me a lot of an oil rig. I liked the story and how you had so many builds to accompany it like the various drones. The Kawa ship is really impressive and it is funny that it barely even factors into the build and story. :laugh: Lots of neat details the more you look at it.

The judges awarded you 6 points.

Thanks so much everyone!

Funny story on this build....the first thing I had was the Kawa ship....it was a "reject" for a SoNE build...then I decided it would be on a platform....so I built the platform surface next.....attached the struts underneath and then had to figure out how to get it down on the baseplate.....finally, had to trim out the baseplate, with all of the platform in place.....very last came the Recon remote and it's Arial Drone.....it was so backwards.....but sometimes it just comes together that way! :laugh: