Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

[K - D10] Fathers and Sons

Mission Log: Entry 15 ~

When I found that drone on Greater Direstan and boarded the shuttle to which it had led me, I didn't expect it to be set to autopilot. I certainly didn't expect it to be bound for the Hamilton Belt, an asteroid field near Orinshi. And when it landed, when I saw the sign "Avindrian Laboratories", I knew I had quite possibly entered the worst case scenario. Although there were still large gaps in my memory, some things were vividly imprinted in my consciousness. One of them was this place, what it contained, and what it meant for me.

The robotic butler led me down the twisting, grey hallways. Everything was so clean, bare, sterile - almost as if the life had been sucked out of the place. We entered a small room, low-ceilinged, the Avindrian Laboratories logo emblazoned on the walls. Various small robots scurried out of our way, but I took no notice of them. My gaze was drawn to the high, throne-like chair which sat at the far end of the room, and the man who sat in it.

23860114290_cc2f275661_z.jpg

24129658126_30d123bcb8_z.jpg

"It's been a while," His voice resonated all around the room, "I'm glad you're back, Cjalus. Very glad indeed."

"Don't call me that," My voice had an edge to it that I hadn't noticed before, "Dragonfire. I'm Agent Dragonfire now."

"Dragonfire, eh? Interesting choice...." His voice seemed to trail off, then picked up again, "Well, Dragonfire, it would appear I need your help. There's been an... incident in the laboratory, and it requires military personnel - and who better than my own son?"

To be continued....

Without minifigures:

23528965343_22a7b6156f_z.jpg

The minifigures (and various robots):

24073134671_43e9dffef1_z.jpg

Nice MOC and good start to the story. Should get interesting.

Thanks, but this is the 15th "chapter" in my sigfig's story. It got rebooted here, when I returned after six months' absence :wink:

Thanks, but this is the 15th "chapter" in my sigfig's story. It got rebooted here, when I returned after six months' absence :wink:

I missed that one! Thanks for the link and the correction. Time to catch up!

Nice clean build, but the robot butler, is he supposed to be hovering or something? If not I feel like it would've been better to give him some kind of legs or make him hover instead of being stuck to the ground.

Nice clean build, but the robot butler, is he supposed to be hovering or something? If not I feel like it would've been better to give him some kind of legs or make him hover instead of being stuck to the ground.

Thanks; he's meant to be fixed to the ground but able to rotate around. He can lean backwards and rotate 360 degrees.