The Studio.

9 replies to this topic

#1 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:07 PM

Posted Image B-OV-4D

Im sure you're all curious where me and ImperialShadows Film all our interviews. Well, Im gonna show you.
These pics might give away who our next guest will be. But Im not tellin ya!  :-P .
You"ll notice some details I put in, Like the birds and the mini Tie, Maybe youll notice a scorpion sneaking up on Shadows!  ;-)  You"ll also see our Winter QuestionsModbile! (The Blue tracked vechicle)

The Pics

Posted Image
2197713248_4225ef64b3 by classic-town, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Stauder  :-$

EDIT - Fixed the link

Edited by Phred, 26 August 2011 - 03:17 AM.
Added link and pic to CT's photos.

Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#2 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:14 PM

As we join this special behind the scenes episode of EB Community News, you, the viewer, will finally have the opportunity to see just how things work here in the studio!

Now you people see the kind of working conditions I have to deal with ... :-| As you may guess, they don't pay me enough for this job. |-/

Oh, and put that scorpion back in your pants where it belongs. In a clash between a scorpion and the undead, scorpy loses. *skull*

That thing above me is a TIE? I always thought it was some kind of funky microphone. Explains why I'm always having to shout to get you to listen to me. >:-( Good thing I like yelling at you! *y*

Also note how bad my cape looks. As I've mentioned before, the kid does my laundry. I never said he did it well... :-|

Well, thank you for joining us on this little tour of the studio and all of it's associated hazards and perils (mostly his questions X-D).

Due to a glitch in our interoffice memo system (PM!), our next interview has been delayed by a day or two, but it'll be appearing soon and I'm sure you'll all be interested in our first interview that features, *ahem* colourful language ;-)

Blue Language On! *y*

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#3 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:15 PM

Well... Its a WIP... Whache think of the snow mobile ?  :-P  X-D  

EDIT - Ok, 45 views, no comments? Cmon! :-(

Edited by Stauder, 20 October 2007 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#4 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:07 PM

Hmm.... and for whats that croc? I guess I just dont want to know....  X-D
Nice to see that youve got a special super-interviewer-mobile, tho.  *y*

#5 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

• Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks

Member: 435

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:49 PM

I always thought you guys worked in some kind of studio... It must be difficult for you guys in the winter.
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#6 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:53 PM

Why would that be sir Dillon? Its all inside.  ;-)
Posted Image

#7 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

• Loved Ghost Ranger

Member: 174

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

View Postimperialshadows, on Oct 20 2007, 06:14 AM, said:

Oh, and put that scorpion back in your pants where it belongs. In a clash between a scorpion and the undead, scorpy loses. *skull*

That thing above me is a TIE? I always thought it was some kind of funky microphone. Explains why I'm always having to shout to get you to listen to me. >:-( Good thing I like yelling at you! *y*

Also note how bad my cape looks. As I've mentioned before, the kid does my laundry. I never said he did it well... :-|

Well, thank you for joining us on this little tour of the studio and all of it's associated hazards and perils (mostly his questions X-D).

Due to a glitch in our interoffice memo system (PM!), our next interview has been delayed by a day or two, but it'll be appearing soon and I'm sure you'll all be interested in our first interview that features, *ahem* colourful language ;-)

Blue Language On! *y*
Very cryptic and mysterious...  Colorful language -interesting.

#8 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:50 AM

View PostTheBrickster, on Oct 20 2007, 11:24 PM, said:

Very cryptic and mysterious...  Colorful language -interesting.
Oh its colourful all right... Had I been any more annoying Id" have the person"s foot up my megablocks..  :-/
Posted Image

#9 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:15 AM

Very nice and rich studio you have *wacko* .

But... where is the snake pit you where supposed to be during last interview? ;-)

LuxorV

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#10 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:26 AM

View PostLuxorV, on Oct 22 2007, 03:15 AM, said:

Very nice and rich studio you have *wacko* .

But... where is the snake pit you where supposed to be during last interview? ;-)
LuxorV

The punk complained to the Office of Occupational Safety Board or his mommy or someone and they took it out... :-|

Good thing they didn't notice the rest of the studio, huh? ;-)

By the way, good viewers ... An interview will be posted in the next 20 minutes!

20 minutes to airtime On! *y*

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users