Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

The Studio.

indexed.gif B-OV-4D

Im sure you're all curious where me and ImperialShadows Film all our interviews. Well, Im gonna show you.

These pics might give away who our next guest will be. But Im not tellin ya! :-P .

You"ll notice some details I put in, Like the birds and the mini Tie, Maybe youll notice a scorpion sneaking up on Shadows! ;-) You"ll also see our Winter QuestionsModbile! (The Blue tracked vechicle)

The Pics

6081616360_bd3be018a7.jpg

2197713248_4225ef64b3 by classic-town, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Stauder :-$

EDIT - Fixed the link

Edited by Phred
Added link and pic to CT's photos.

As we join this special behind the scenes episode of EB Community News, you, the viewer, will finally have the opportunity to see just how things work here in the studio!

Now you people see the kind of working conditions I have to deal with ... :-| As you may guess, they don't pay me enough for this job. |-/

Oh, and put that scorpion back in your pants where it belongs. In a clash between a scorpion and the undead, scorpy loses. *skull*

That thing above me is a TIE? I always thought it was some kind of funky microphone. Explains why I'm always having to shout to get you to listen to me. >:-( Good thing I like yelling at you! *y*

Also note how bad my cape looks. As I've mentioned before, the kid does my laundry. I never said he did it well... :-|

Well, thank you for joining us on this little tour of the studio and all of it's associated hazards and perils (mostly his questions X-D).

Due to a glitch in our interoffice memo system (PM!), our next interview has been delayed by a day or two, but it'll be appearing soon and I'm sure you'll all be interested in our first interview that features, *ahem* colourful language ;-)

Blue Language On! *y*

Well... Its a WIP... Whache think of the snow mobile ? :-P X-D

EDIT - Ok, 45 views, no comments? Cmon! :-(

Edited by Stauder

I always thought you guys worked in some kind of studio... It must be difficult for you guys in the winter.

Oh, and put that scorpion back in your pants where it belongs. In a clash between a scorpion and the undead, scorpy loses. *skull*

That thing above me is a TIE? I always thought it was some kind of funky microphone. Explains why I'm always having to shout to get you to listen to me. >:-( Good thing I like yelling at you! *y*

Also note how bad my cape looks. As I've mentioned before, the kid does my laundry. I never said he did it well... :-|

Well, thank you for joining us on this little tour of the studio and all of it's associated hazards and perils (mostly his questions X-D).

Due to a glitch in our interoffice memo system (PM!), our next interview has been delayed by a day or two, but it'll be appearing soon and I'm sure you'll all be interested in our first interview that features, *ahem* colourful language ;-)

Blue Language On! *y*

Very cryptic and mysterious... Colorful language -interesting.

Very cryptic and mysterious... Colorful language -interesting.

Oh its colourful all right... Had I been any more annoying Id" have the person"s foot up my megablocks.. :-/

Very nice and rich studio you have *wacko* .

But... where is the snake pit you where supposed to be during last interview? ;-)

LuxorV

Very nice and rich studio you have *wacko* .

But... where is the snake pit you where supposed to be during last interview? ;-)

LuxorV

The punk complained to the Office of Occupational Safety Board or his mommy or someone and they took it out... :-|

Good thing they didn't notice the rest of the studio, huh? ;-)

By the way, good viewers ... An interview will be posted in the next 20 minutes!

20 minutes to airtime On! *y*