Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Winter Village: Confectionery shop

24009817926_b7ac0983d0_b.jpg

The dreamy Winter Village Confectionery shop!

Explore the selection wonderful sugar-laden treats, there's something to tickle every sweet tooth till the day they fall out! Put aside your fear of diabetes and indulge! fun for all!

enjoy!

24009813846_d49447cef0_c.jpg

24009825286_945c301a60_c.jpg

23407697474_2c6f9cb62b_b.jpg

i love this. the snow hanging off the edge of the roof looks great. i love the repurposing of unikittys tail, and the santa hats on the poles. i also like the pastel blues and greens used to give the snow some depth. colors i wouldnt have thought to use.

This is one of my favourite entries so far. I like the bright colour scheme, as it really pops out, and the theme of the building has the right spirit. If not around Christmas, when should one enjoy sugar treats. The details around the doors are lovely, specially the Unikitty tails. Well done. :thumbup:

Very, very, very nice. I really appreciate that unlike many other entries (rather standalone showcase models) you keep the WV style given by lego sets, while maintaining wonderful details and brilliant look. I love the color scheme, and that uneven roof is simply fantastic :) Good luck in the contest!

Wow. What is there not to love? The detailing, the slanted roof, the presentation and most of all the colours! Wow! Such an amazing build!

Very. Nice! It really fits in with the theme of the Winter Village. I really like all the little details, like the hats on the posts in the front, the topper on the post in the bedroom and the head board on the bed.

Good luck and

Happy New Year,

Andy D

I really can't keep up, people.

I'm running out of superlatives by now.

Another perfect WV extension.

Medium blue, light blue, reddish brown, lbg and sand green, who would have thought? Works a treat!

Love the crooked roof, some nice part usage on the entrance and the mini-builds (tree and snowman).

Good luck in the contest, and keep clicking those bricks together.

Wow. This is gorgeous. So many pretty details and that sloped roof gives great character. Love the candy canes aside the door, and the mini figures, and all the colours including the pastel accents on the snow. Fits right in with the official sets.