After months of construction, Auner's chapel is finally done.

23852480412_39e06b691c.jpg

23934663196_9337a5aa1e.jpg

23332527174_9cac8d24fc.jpg

The chapel has a fully functional interior:

23665079180_fb62c3a17c.jpg

23852474722_f4218629d2.jpg

23332521784_f671930bec.jpg

23878244861_491b01347a.jpg

23960744515_357b8945fb.jpg

One last overview:

23852514102_ea1b5c2d91.jpg

And, finally, I'm done! This build took a good deal longer than anticipated, but I'm happy with the end result. Not quite the largest build in terms of footprint that I've ever done, but almost certainly the largest in sheer bulk.

Thanks for looking! C&C welcome, hope you enjoyed it!

Great model and interior, I am not sure about the lime green landscaping around the chapel though. With snow on the roof maybe it should have been white.

Great model and interior, I am not sure about the lime green landscaping around the chapel though. With snow on the roof maybe it should have been white.

I could be wrong (it happens quite often) but I got the impression it was just a white colored roof, not snow on top.

Great work, Kai. This is a very nice looking structure from the outside, but having an interior makes the whole build fantastic. I really like the stained glass windows, the pew designs, the pulpit...basically all of the interior details. Very nice!

Great building! I really like the roof, and you have some nice details

Edited by TitusV

Lovely cathedral Kai, the size is quite impressive, and those large stained glass windows are superb as well! :thumbup: Great job on the interior too, the bell and round window in front are some of my favorite details! :classic:

Wow! Very Impressive, Kai! I like the snow, and the pews! This thing is massive, and while I'm not a fan of the lime-green mix, I like how the architecture turned out! Great work!

That is a lovely chapel! Only having small bits of landscape makes it stand out more, nice touch!

Thanks everyone!

Thanks! Milo was right though...

I could be wrong (it happens quite often) but I got the impression it was just a white colored roof, not snow on top.

Great work, Kai. This is a very nice looking structure from the outside, but having an interior makes the whole build fantastic. I really like the stained glass windows, the pew designs, the pulpit...basically all of the interior details. Very nice!

... it is supposed to be just a white roof. However, I'll admit that it looks a lot like snow (more so in the pictures I think than IRL) so maybe I should have just stuck some snow patches on the landscaping and gone with that!

Having an interior also made the exterior a lot more work since I had to make sure it looked good from both sides! :wacko:

Thanks!

Great job on the texturing! The pews confuse my eyes. :tongue:

Thank you! Yeah, all those rods are a bit confuscating. :grin:

Wow! Very Impressive, Kai! I like the snow, and the pews! This thing is massive, and while I'm not a fan of the lime-green mix, I like how the architecture turned out! Great work!

Thank you! Personally I really liked the lime green/olive green combo but I can see how it could look a bit glaring.

That is a lovely chapel! Only having small bits of landscape makes it stand out more, nice touch!

Thanks Puvel! There was no way I could have gone all the way around with the landscaping but I really wanted some in there, so that's what I settled on!

Lovely chapel! Is the white thing the altar?

Thank you! That depends I suppose on what you mean by altar, but it's the communion table.

Awesome build- one of your best I think!

Thanks LV!

Very impressive building. The bell tower, entrance, and interior architecture (columns and wall decorations) are my favorite parts :thumbup:

Though the pews and other furniture look great too :classic:

Very impressive building. The bell tower, entrance, and interior architecture (columns and wall decorations) are my favorite parts :thumbup:

Though the pews and other furniture look great too :classic:

Thanks SK! Interiors are always fun!

Very nice build overall, and I like many of the details a lot! For example the round window and the pillars look great :classic:

Is there a bit more of lore regarding this build in Historica since you are posting it here...? Looks Mitgardian on a first glance, but considering the Algus influence on the weather one really can't tell these days...

Very nice build overall, and I like many of the details a lot! For example the round window and the pillars look great :classic:

Is there a bit more of lore regarding this build in Historica since you are posting it here...? Looks Mitgardian on a first glance, but considering the Algus influence on the weather one really can't tell these days...

Thanks! I so wished I had enough wheels for four more pillars! Probably the first time I'd ever wished for more wheels. :laugh:

The lore is... it's just a white roof. :laugh: I've kicked myself several times (well, not literally) for how much it looks like snow. Grr! :hmpf_bad: But yeah, Algus. Let's run with that. :tongue:

Love This one!! The round window is such a great detail! The interior is also eyecandy!!

Excellent build, Kai! The interior is fantastic, I especially like the pews and stained glass windows :thumbup:

Cool bell tower as well :classic: