Sign in to follow this  
David FNJ

[M - C06] The Advanced Hovercraft

Tags: MANTIS, land vehicle, spying

23441135180_4d7c0cc9ab_c.jpg

Double D's log 27: I must be going crazy. First I forget all of what happened in two weeks aside from a strange relic thing, and now I feel like I'm back in time, but in the future...sort of? All I know is my mission: to continue punching holes in Kawashita's barrels that hold water for their experimental hydraulic plants here on Hyreal. The barrels were the ones being extracted from Kawashita's extraction and purification plants. It seems that Kawashita decided to spread out its merchandise so that they wouldn't have single-point targets.

The hovercraft, which my friend accurately called the 'hoverchair,' that I get to use kind of bounces as it moves, and it turns in a drift-like motion. It took a while to get used to, but it's now natural, and even quite fun to drive!

It is much faster than any steam powered ground vehicle, and the uneven landscape didn't cause any trouble but rather made my getaways a snap! Kawashita uses landships which are far too slow to catch up to my advanced, one-person hoverchair. Once I spotted a tank, I was out and away, leaving a bunch of empty barrels behind me.

Thankfully, the MANTIS™ Spyglass© really made spotting Kawashitan equipment easy as it made anything red stand out from the other colors. In fact, depending on the angle of the crystal, the spyglass could highlight most ranges of color - a real breakthrough in spying technology! I was also equipped with a sweet pistol that shot extra-large lead bullets which were perfect for making holes in all of Kawashita's barrels :grin:

~ DD out

Edited by David FNJ

Neat but I can't figure out what the golden sword with tiles clipped on is supposed to represent?

Neat but I can't figure out what the golden sword with tiles clipped on is supposed to represent?

A flag :)

Your speeder reminds me a bit of a time machine. I like that red tree too.

Thanks!