Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

PICTURE REVIEW: 7091 Catapult Defense

indexed.gif

Remember when I said in my review of 7090 to expect a review after I went to ToysRus? Well, somehow things didn

Edited by KimT

Very nice review! Seems like I'll be getting my first Castle set soon.. *wub*

Most of them are old pieces recolored, but the ball on chain (what’s the actual name, could someone tell me?)

That would be a flail. ;-)

Very nice review! I like the amount of pics and that alternate model. I wouldn't have thought of making a ship from those parts, I once made a larger, Crownie-ized skellie barrier instead.

A very nice review with good, although perhaps a little too big, pictures.... *y*

Now I realized that this catapult

Thanks for this nice review. Nice comics presentation, too. *sweet*

Makes me want to get some new Castle sets even harder, now. :-$

Thanks for the review Grevious! I already have this set, but I loved your comic and that nice alternate model! *y*

TTFN! >:-)

That was a fun review, I picked up a couple of these on holiday in France and it was one of the main reasons I went all-out and bought the rest of the Castle range!

Dr. S.

So far of this line i have 7009 and 7090

you have now convinced me to get this one also

nice review

btw i think the name for it is mace

Great review Grevious!! *sweet* *y* Nice job, thanks for sharing. Great comic and I especially love that you gave us an alternative model, something LEGO neglects to do anymore... |-/

Thanks again! *wub*

That's a superb review if I ever saw one, and another great story! *y* It's a good review even though I got the set 4 months ago. :-P This just reinforces my like for it. :-P

Thanks for the review, the comic was great! :-D

Your alternate model is great as well, I would never have thought of building a ship out of a catapult! :-P

Great review, this is one of my favorite sets from the new castle line. It's simple and yet so effective, oh and great comic you have there *y*

Excellent review! Showed everything in detail then added a fun twist at the end.

Another set I pretty much knew I needed to buy is confirmed. *y*

nice review *y*

the comic is very funny :-D

i don't have this set 8-| but i'm going to buy it soon.

Thanks everyone for all the comments! ;-) My next review is most likely going to be the Toa Mahri I bought a long time ago; I also typed up a review for her but haven't bothered posting it! Ah well, I'll get it up eventually.... X-D

Edit: Gah! I just realized how many posts I had! Better post something else on the boards quickly.... :-P

Edited by Grevious

Ah yes, the good ol' Catapult Attack.

Nice review, and what a great comic, I loved it. *y* :-D You've inspired me, all I need now is a camera! :-P Great job, keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to more reviews! *y*

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Great review! *sweet* I wasn't aware that the catapult rotated either... This set isn't on my buy list though as it is all more of the same for me.

Thanks for the cool MOC! :-D I always plan to add a MOC to my reviews but I always run out of time.... :'-(

Great review! *sweet* I wasn't aware that the catapult rotated either... This set isn't on my buy list though as it is all more of the same for me.

Thanks for the cool MOC! :-D I always plan to add a MOC to my reviews but I always run out of time.... :'-(

True, there are too many catapults already, and in my opinion some with a better design as well. But my lack of interest in this particular set doesn't reflect at all on my opinion of this review, which I enjoyed very much! Please continue making great reviews like this one Grevious. *y*

i just got this today. It is amazing like my other two castle sets: the joust and the crossbow. I am currently starting to save for 2008 but for Christmas i think i want the Skeleton Carridge and the Naboo N-1 Fighter.