A Few Batman MOCs...

3 replies to this topic

#1 jedikermit

jedikermit

• Muppet Man

Member: 2077

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:31 PM

Posted Image

I'm really not much of a builder, but I thought I'd show these, since I finally got around to taking pictures of them last night...

First, a bigger Batboat, with more room for sidekicks:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next, a Batrocket-sled;  I've never liked the very very fragile one included with the Batcave:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally, a kind of walker for Mr. Freeze...he's been bitter ever since he didn't get his own vehicle in the Batcave set.  

Posted Image

That's it.  If I get around to finishing my Batcave before my sons break it, I'll post pictures of that too.
Check out my CUUSOO Proposals:  Superman's Fortress of Solitude and The Muppets!

#2 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 10 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

Very nice, a larger bat boat´s a fine idea, although I´m not sure about these black
4x3 slopes, they look a bit too blocky, perhaps it would be nice to use that place
for some equipment or weaponry....  8-|
That sledge´s neat and sleek, and your frozen walker´s, well, really cool and useful!  *y*

EDIT:
Great Huntress, and a lovely Commissioner Gordon!  *wub*

#3 casewindu

casewindu

• Extreme Tie General

Member: 1257

Posted 10 October 2007 - 05:45 PM

These are really nice kermit! the boat is very nice yet I dont really like the fins at the back though that is my only complaint.

The sledge is very smooth and sleek and I like the use of the ice walls for mr freeze's walker!

Your custom figures are also very nice!  ;-)

#4 jedikermit

jedikermit

• Muppet Man

Member: 2077

Posted 10 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

Thanks guys--I really need to delve more into these and make them the way I want them to really look.  Maybe after I finish my Batcave.

:-$
Check out my CUUSOO Proposals:  Superman's Fortress of Solitude and The Muppets!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users