MKJoshA

[K - B06] A Space Saga Begins...

Tags: Spaceship, Driver, Vehicle, Land Vehicle

Within Kawashita there are many branches that make up the larger whole of the company. Some of them are publicly known and act as the face for Kawashita, selling robotics, space ships, and other technological goodies. Other branches are only known within the company because they handle tedious paperwork or other menial jobs. But there are other branches that most people, even those of Kawashita, don't know about. One of these companies is Shinra. After his last mission, Ender found himself summonded to one of Shinra's command ships currently located in the space around Sorn.

21838913202_d02d2af471_c.jpg

On board The Limit Break Ender entered the conference room to find Cloud standing against the wall and two Kawashita executives staring at him.

21838907562_baf82f2614_c.jpg

"I hope I have not done anything to dishonor the company" began Ender. Since he had never heard of them before, and did not know if Shinra was the branch that handled quite, permanent dismisals from Kawashita, Ender thought it best to play it safe when meeting with them for the first time.

"Not at all Ender" began the man, "Quite to the contrary. Cloud has told us of your many skills."

"Including single-handedly stopping M.A.N.T.I.S. in the Hamilton Belt recently" chimed in the woman "We need people of your caliber."

The man jumped back in, "That's why we want you to become a part of the Okami Force."

"I am honored by your offer, but I've never heard of them before" stated Ender.

"That is good" said the woman, "for else we would not have done our jobs properly. You see, we act in secret whenever the good of the company needs to be done, but perhaps would not be publicly accepted. Those who call themselves Okami are in every sector of Kawashita. We all have different talents and levels of skill, but we are all dedicated to the good of the company above our own personal glory."

"Your present duties or assignments would not change" stated the man. "You would just need to be ready to be called upon when needed. Specifically, we have been facing a threat from a certain Alien race found on many of the planets under our control. They have been causing almost as much trouble as M.A.N.T.I.S., but we have been keeping it from reaching any of the press. We have no target as of yet, but when you are needed we would call for you. Can we count on you?"

Ender bowed deeply and said, "For the good of the company, yes."

"Excellent," the man continued, "Cloud will show you to your quarters and brief you more on Shinra. We will drop you off at your next assignment. While we travel you will find plenty to occupy yourself with in the labs."

Ender turned to go but was interrupted. "And one more thing, we ask that you recruit anyone else you think would be helpful to our cause. Just send us a message after making initial contact and we will run the usual background tests. That is all."

21850803745_9283ef31e7_c.jpg

On the way to Ender's quarters Cloud had given him the rest of the facts about Okami Force. It was a branch to be reckoned with for sure, Ender concluded. It gave him much to think about as he traveled on The Limit Break. He spent the rest of the time working on a new mech he called the Banshee.

21663915379_771f844b9a_c.jpg

Working on it gave him time to think about who of his friends he would try to recruit first.

21838888892_138440dfd0_c.jpg

OoC: I counted this as a "Driver" build since Ender is "driving" the mech. If that's too much of a stretch, feel free to remove it.

Tags: Spaceship, Driver, Vehicle

OoC: I counted this as a "Driver" build since Ender is "driving" the mech. If that's too much of a stretch, feel free to remove it.

'Driver' isn't a tag anyway. If you want the driver job bonus, the tag you need is Land Vehicle (see here). If you correct the tag, I think it will count.

'Driver' isn't a tag anyway. If you want the driver job bonus, the tag you need is Land Vehicle (see here). If you correct the tag, I think it will count.

Thanks Big Sal. I didn't realize those changes had happened. I've added the correct tag and I'll be careful about tagging from now on.

I like ender's quarters where he is building the robot. I like all the clutter. The wolfpack sheild is cool. I need to get my old wolfpack out.

I'll echo SpacerSteve about the cluttered room, it's perfect. The boardroom also has a great Kawashita vibe to it. Good stuff Josh :thumbup: