Sign in to follow this  
Col. Brik

[K-A06] Gold and Fire

Mission: Extract gold from lava flows on Guinevere A-06

Tags: Kawashita, Guinevere,

Time to make the donuts, so to speak. The bosses sent us to the gold rich planet of Guinevere and it looks like gold is on their minds. We have a small processing facility located on the planet. The idea is to use the lava nearby and flow it into the line. Then mix the gold we find with the lava, which burns off the impurities. After it is pure, solid gold we shape it into bricks for transport and use.

hOzBy5Jl.jpg

"Hmmm, this section seems to be plugging up, let me just un jam it with my purity extractor.

bO1N454l.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

H5Zp02il.jpg

"Dang it man! You should know not to get that close to the lava, the temperatures are dangerously high and volatile!

kOMip71l.jpg

"Not another.....ok, stuff him in a transport box. I really don't feel like filling out more TPS reports for a red shirt."

Skk7gT7l.jpg

"Ok, mark these two crates "MANTIS ONLY" so when we need to do some trading they can deal with disposal."

"Sir, is that the Kawashita way? Honor? Pride? All that?"

"He is a red shirt, it's all good."

"Sir, I need to talk to you about my vacation time.....I ah.....have a mother sick......my alien needs to go to the Vet.....I think I left a stove on..."

"Red shirt.....if you operated a stove you would already be gone."

lMhGzxel.jpg

Poor red shirts! That was a funny build. Got a good laugh out of it. That was a very MANTIS thing of you to do. Sure you are in the right faction? :grin:

Edited by SpacerSteve