Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Cartoonish U.S. WWII Tank

indexed.gif

Hello! Here is my first military MOC: a tank. I did absoultely no research on tanks, I was bored so I whipped this little puppy up! ;-) I know its out of proportion, but it is sort of cartoony, in my opinon. It is driven by General Nadroj, yes General Nadroj, not Sir Nadroj, Governor Nadroj, or Sheriff Nadroj! :-D

1-8.jpg

2-8.jpg

4-8.jpg

The General, himself!

3-8.jpg

As always, feedback and comments are greatly appreciated, and here's the MOC page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/37566

Thanks!

General Nadroj, yes General Nadroj, not Sir Nadroj, Governor Nadroj, or Sheriff Nadroj! :-D

Sheesh, what's wrong with you? Do you have an identity crisis or what? :-D

Interesting little tank. If you modified it a bit more, it could be a space themed tank...Grand Moff Nadroj. :-P

Hmm.... it looks nice, but it would be really cool if it could fit a MF.... which it

doesn

Sheesh, what's wrong with you? Do you have an identity crisis or what? :-D

Interesting little tank. If you modified it a bit more, it could be a space themed tank...Grand Moff Nadroj. :-P

Thanks ~ and I get bored with the same name! I like variations, MRS. Mandalorian! :-P

Hmm.... it looks nice, but it would be really cool if it could fit a MF.... which it

doesn

I suppose this is fine for a doodle type creation, but otherwise it feels below your standards. Compared what I'm used to seeing from you, this is kind of lame. ;-) Can the wheels turn?

So, it's not great, but it's not bad for something you 'whipped up'. Now research tanks, take some time, and build another model that blows this one out of the water!

I suppose this is fine for a doodle type creation, but otherwise it feels below your standards. Compared what I'm used to seeing from you, this is kind of lame. ;-) Can the wheels turn?

So, it's not great, but it's not bad for something you 'whipped up'. Now research tanks, take some time, and build another model that blows this one out of the water!

Ouch, tough crowd! X-D At least the wheels turn! :-P

Ouch, tough crowd! X-D At least the wheels turn! :-P

Well I like it!

I think would agree it is cartoonish, but I like it as a quick, cute little tank.

But yes, It would be infinitely better if it could fit a Minifig.....

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I think it's awesome! *y* I've always been a fan of Lego tanks, and this one is great! Sure, it's a bit cartoony, but that doesn't detract form it IMO, it would be good for display. It sure beats that weird little tank from the Chum Bucket set! :-P

What's this? iamded stalking Batbrick? 8-|

Edited by iamded

MRS. Mandalorian! :-P

>:-( Why you... Must...resist..making...vig...out...of...this....

And don't you dare say my name is Mandy! >:-(

:-P

Its a bit too blocky. I dont like that a fig cant fit and i really dont like that gear track in between the wheels. Im sorry sir nadroj, i just would have expected something better from you.

Edited by john cleese

What!?! iamded is stalking me now? X-O

The tables have turned! X-O

Oh yes about the tank, I think it could be easily made larger to fit a fig!

It is definitely cartoonish. It kind of looks like it needs a wind-up key in the back, then it could go BRZZZZZZZZZ as it rolls along shooting sparks from the barrel. Ok, seriously, it's pretty good for what you intended it to be.

Do you plan to try a real tank some day?

>:-( Why you... Must...resist..making...vig...out...of...this....

And don't you dare say my name is Mandy! >:-(

:-P

Or Lori. Or An(n). 8-

It is definitely cartoonish. It kind of looks like it needs a wind-up key in the back, then it could go BRZZZZZZZZZ as it rolls along shooting sparks from the barrel.

Hey, that

I like the look of your tank SirNadroj *y* . I definitly would like to see a minifig style similar to this MOC. This model is a very good base to use for a minifig type.

Model On!!