Jump to content


Mystery Ship: Part 7


226 replies to this topic

#1 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:53 AM

Chapter Seven: More Clues

The Skipper and Diver Dan have joined the crew.  Tied to the Sea Ghost is their small fishing boat, the Minnow.  Unfortunately, the Minnow is not large enough to carry all of the crew to safety.  The crew has asked to use their radio as a means to call for help.

The Captain's Log has been discovered but the Cargo Manifest seems to be missing, the crew not remembering "who had it last".  The crew is still wondering what mysterious cargo is aboard the Sea Ghost, and will the Creature from the Deep return?  

Pete states hopefully, "I think we should now find the Cargo Manifest.  Perhaps it will provide some additional clues.  Seems the fog is getting dense again".

#2 Corvus

Corvus

  • ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ


    Posts: 3134
    Joined: 29-March 07
    Member: 1483
    Country: USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:13 AM

Agh! Noise! Ringing... In my head! What's that? Agh! *Runs* Gotta get away!
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#3 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19360
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:19 AM

Let's search the cabins of Manny Cortez and Mike Handy. Me and the Capt'n have searched our cabins so it's only fair. We need to know what is in those containers!  8-





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#4 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:22 AM

Before we go off searching Scotty, let's just take a moment and think.  Captain, who did you say you gave the Cargo Manifest to?  Oh, and where did Bennie run off to again?  That boy!

#5 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:37 AM

View PostTheBrickster, on Sep 14 2007, 12:22 AM, said:

Before we go off searching Scotty, let's just take a moment and think.  Captain, who did you say you gave the Cargo Manifest to?  Oh, and where did Bennie run off to again?  That boy!

I'm pretty sure I gave it to Frank Mason. I usually give it to my first mate. Although, I still don't fully recognize Mason...

Gopher, you want to play a drinking game? *sweet*

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#6 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19360
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:40 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 02:37 PM, said:

Gopher, you want to play a drinking game? *sweet*
If it's one of those games where the winner drinks one, and the loser drinks two, count me in!  *sweet*





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#7 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:03 AM

View PostSinner, on Sep 14 2007, 12:40 AM, said:

If it's one of those games where the winner drinks one, and the loser drinks two, count me in!  *sweet*

I learned this in the navy. We take two whiskey bottles and tap this elaborate rythm:

* a tap is tilting the bottle and tapping the corner on the table
* a pound is tapping the bottom of the bottle flat on the table
* cheers is tapping our bottles together
* punch is punching the other guy in the arm as hard as you can.

*tap* *tap* *pound* *tap* *tap* *tap* *pound* *tap* *tap* *tap* *pound* *pound* *tap* *tap* *cheers* *punch*

So, if you mess up the rythm you lose and drink two, if you complete the rythm or mess up after the loser, you win and drink one. If we both make it to the end of the rythm, the person who winces most from the punch loses. If neith player winces, the loser is the guy with the biggest bruise. Ready?

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#8 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19360
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:21 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 03:03 PM, said:

Ready?
*tap*





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#9 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

    Posts: 5396
    Joined: 27-February 05
    Member: 257

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:11 AM

Sounds like fun!  What are you guys drinking?  Dr. Pepper?  That's what we drink at LAN parties and conventions.  Count me in!

*pound*

Did I do it right?

#10 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:21 AM

Ha! You both drink two and I get to punch you in the face! :-D

And we're drinking whiskey, nerdlinger! Put some hair on your chest!

Hold on a second! You did that thing again. I asked you a direct question and you didn't answer it. What do you know about the secret cargo?

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#11 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

    Posts: 5396
    Joined: 27-February 05
    Member: 257

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:37 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 02:21 AM, said:

Ha! You both drink two and I get to punch you in the face! :-D

And we're drinking whiskey, nerdlinger! Put some hair on your chest!
I have hair on my chest!  In fact I have three  :-$   But wait, what's this about whiskey?  Won't that stuff get you drunk?

Oh, and Skipper, sorry about not answering your question!  I was away for a bit.  Yes, someone broke our radio and stuff, so we had no choice but to just sit here!  Personally I think it was Scottie so he could have some alone time with the captain :-|  But I'm glad you're here!  So you should come to my cabin so we can watch those videos we talked about, sounds good?

Edited by Starwars4J, 14 September 2007 - 07:43 AM.


#12 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:42 AM

View PostStarwars4J, on Sep 14 2007, 02:37 AM, said:

I have hair on my chest!  In fact I have three  :-$   But wait, what's this about whiskey?  Won't that stuff get you drunk?

Does this megaphone have battery left

*click* *feedback*

oh, good. It does...

*sing* What do you know about that cargo, Geno???!!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#13 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

    Posts: 5396
    Joined: 27-February 05
    Member: 257

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:47 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 02:42 AM, said:

Does this megaphone have battery left

*click* *feedback*

oh, good. It does...

*sing* What do you know about that cargo, Geno???!!
Er, oh, you were talking to me?  I thought you were talking to scottie  :-$   I'm just security, remember?  I was told to make sure nothing happened to any of the containers, but I wasn't told what was in them.

#14 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:50 AM

View PostStarwars4J, on Sep 14 2007, 02:47 AM, said:

Er, oh, you were talking to me?  I thought you were talking to scottie  :-$   I'm just security, remember?  I was told to make sure nothing happened to any of the containers, but I wasn't told what was in them.

>:-( Gopher, make the nerd talk...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#15 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

    Posts: 5396
    Joined: 27-February 05
    Member: 257

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 02:50 AM, said:

>:-( Gopher, make the nerd talk...
What are you talking about?  I was assigned here by corporate, you know, the people that hired you?  I'm here to protect the cargo and people on board, why the hell would I keep something from you when I could die just like any of you?  You said we were friends, you said you liked me, so why are you acting like this?  I just want to go 127.0.0.1  :'-(

Edited by Starwars4J, 14 September 2007 - 07:55 AM.


#16 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:58 AM

View PostStarwars4J, on Sep 14 2007, 02:54 AM, said:

What are you talking about?  I was assigned here by corporate, you know, the people that hired you?  I'm here to protect the cargo and people on board, why the hell would I keep something from you when I could die just like any of you?  You said we were friends, you said you liked me, so why are you acting like this?  I just want to go 127.0.0.1  :'-(

I do like you. I like you alot, actually. I wish we had met under different circumstances. But since I like you I'll call Gopher off the minute you start saying what I'd like to hear, and it's not easy to stop him once he gets going.

Gopher, you have my permission to go all jock on his nerd-megablocks...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#17 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

    Posts: 5396
    Joined: 27-February 05
    Member: 257

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:00 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 02:58 AM, said:

I do like you. I like you alot, actually. I wish we had met under different circumstances. But since I like you I'll call Gopher off the minute you start saying what I'd like to hear, and it's not easy to stop him once he gets going.

Gopher, you have my permission to go all jock on his nerd-megablocks...
W-what do you want to hear?  I already told you I don't know what's in those containers!  I wouldn't hide anything from you, your survival means MY survival!  We could all die to that vicious monster out there, I'll tell you anything I want but I'm telling you right now that I don't know ANYTHING about those containers!  C-c'mon guys, you don't want to do this...

#18 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:10 AM

View PostStarwars4J, on Sep 14 2007, 03:00 AM, said:

W-what do you want to hear?  I already told you I don't know what's in those containers!  I wouldn't hide anything from you, your survival means MY survival!  We could all die to that vicious monster out there, I'll tell you anything I want but I'm telling you right now that I don't know ANYTHING about those containers!  C-c'mon guys, you don't want to do this...

Geno, I don't want to hurt you, but look at my journal. I clearly saw you sneaking around on the 31st...

8- Wait a minute, Geno...look at this entry:

"September 1, 6:00 PM:  We've left port.  The sea is choppy and I don't like this fog.  Visibility is very poor.  Stillman is an interesting character.  He tells me that he has a brother that's a treasure hunter around these parts."

Those "fisherman"...do you think they could be Stinky's family? 8-| This can't be good...we need to get on to that boat of theirs and look around.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#19 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

    Posts: 5396
    Joined: 27-February 05
    Member: 257

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:20 AM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 03:10 AM, said:

Geno, I don't want to hurt you, but look at my journal. I clearly saw you sneaking around on the 31st...

8- Wait a minute, Geno...look at this entry:

"September 1, 6:00 PM:  We've left port.  The sea is choppy and I don't like this fog.  Visibility is very poor.  Stillman is an interesting character.  He tells me that he has a brother that's a treasure hunter around these parts."

Those "fisherman"...do you think they could be Stinky's family? 8-| This can't be good...we need to get on to that boat of theirs and look around.
Don't ! me.  First you pretend to be my friend, then you turn on me and accuse me of stuff.  THEN you go and accuse our only rescue of stuff!  Seriously, are you doing all this to get the heat off of you?  I trust these guys, they have a BOAT, they might be able to help all of us!

For your information I didn't even read your stupid journal, but if you wrote it in the condition you're almost always in I doubt it holds much water :-|  You're acting very weird

#20 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:28 AM

View PostStarwars4J, on Sep 14 2007, 03:20 AM, said:

Don't ! me.  First you pretend to be my friend, then you turn on me and accuse me of stuff.  THEN you go and accuse our only rescue of stuff!  Seriously, are you doing all this to get the heat off of you?  I trust these guys, they have a BOAT, they might be able to help all of us!

For your information I didn't even read your stupid journal, but if you wrote it in the condition you're almost always in I doubt it holds much water :-|  You're acting very weird

Settle down, dorkus. I'm on your side. I'm just trying to figure out why one of my crew was killed and why people keep seeing a creature.

Hear me out. Why would Skipper and Stinky 2 not want us to be on their boat? They think we'll take their treasure! How did they happen to be out here? They knew Stinky was going to be here with prescious cargo. How else would they know we were here? They couldn't have heard my distress call, the radio was smashed. I don't care how weird the physics are here, they couldn't have heard that distress call. Finally they won't let us use their radio. They don't want us to be rescued, they must want what's inside container #6. Stinky knew what it was somehow and must've let his brother know. I really think that's who they are. It's too coincidental!

Skipper left my cabin while we were reading the journal. I wonder if he swiped that page that's missing or the manifest!!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest


#21 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19360
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:10 AM

View PostStarwars4J, on Sep 14 2007, 04:37 PM, said:

Personally I think it was Scottie so he could have some alone time with the captain :-|  But I'm glad you're here!
Say that again and I'll give you some alone time with my boots!  >:-(  What me and the Capt'n did just the once is our business. >:-(

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 05:28 PM, said:

Stinky knew what it was somehow and must've let his brother know. I really think that's who they are. It's too coincidental!

Skipper left my cabin while we were reading the journal. I wonder if he swiped that page that's missing or the manifest!!
Did we ever search Stinky or his cabin?





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#22 UniqueBuilder

UniqueBuilder

  • Mr. Dark Ages


    Posts: 1677
    Joined: 12-November 06
    Member: 1075
    Country: Norway

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

View Posthinckley39, on Sep 14 2007, 10:10 AM, said:

Geno, I don't want to hurt you, but look at my journal. I clearly saw you sneaking around on the 31st...
Same did I.. I think it's time for Scotty's steel toes again! >:-(



"I respect 50 Cent. He's the only person known to make 'me', 'me' and 'see' rhyme with the letter P."
-erikutt


The Dark Ages got me... Smell ya later!


2,718281828459045235360287471352662497757247093699959574966.....

#23 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

Mr. Mason:  the Captain believes he gave you the Cargo Mainfest.  Do you have it?

#24 Corvus

Corvus

  • ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ


    Posts: 3134
    Joined: 29-March 07
    Member: 1483
    Country: USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:57 PM

Er... Hey guys, while you're arguing, can I go to my janitor closet? I need to get some aspirin...
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#25 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29664
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

View PostMr. Mandalorian, on Sep 14 2007, 09:57 AM, said:

Er... Hey guys, while you're arguing, can I go to my janitor closet? I need to get some aspirin...

Don't go alone, Bennie.

This fog is weird too. I hate to say it because he was a great guy, but maybe Stinky was up to something horrible. The fog cleared after he was killed and came back with that fishing boat. We have to get to the bottom of this...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image



Now playing Simon Persimmons in Walter Kovacs's Unrest in the Forest




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users