CM4Sci

Minecraft 2016

Hm, I wonder what they have up their sleeves for next year's offerings... The most important bioms they haven't covered yet are the swamp and the jungle ones, so I'm hoping for a witch hut and a jungle temple :wub: A village would be splendid as well :thumbup: In terms of mobs, it's time to get chickens, ozelots, witches and villagers :laugh:

Hm, that's weird :wacko: The Minecraft sets aren't based on anything upcoming unlike most other licensed themes, so why do they feel the need to be this secretive about the set names? :grin:

I wish they'd tell us what the names are. At least then we'd have an idea of what sets we'd be getting

Edited by SweetiePie88

Names!

21123 The Iron Golem

21124 The End Portal

21125 The Jungle Tree House

21126 The Wither

Thank you, that list sounds awesome :wub: My thoughts:

21123: Iron Golems protect villages, therefore we should get at least one building and one or two villagers. Hopefully we'll finally get watermelons and/or potatoes :thumbup:

21124: The End Portal sounds interesting, even though it probably won't offer any new mobs (except silverfish maybe). I expect to see bookshelves and ender eyes (maybe printed 1x1 round tiles?).

21125: This is what I've been waiting for since the theme's started for the Jungle is my favourite biom by far :grin_wub: I hope for an ocelot, this might be the only chance to get one.

21126: Sounds awesome as well :thumbup: Wither skeletons should be included as well since you need their heads to "build" the Wither in order to summon it. They wouldn't even require new moulds, so that definitely wouldn't be a hindrance. This is the only set I have no idea what to expect build-wise besides the Wither boss itself, since it can be spawned everywhere (and I do mean everywhere, in every biom there is and even in the Nether and End dimensions).

Out of all of them, I think I'm most interested in 21123. Been waiting for villagers for a long time, and this seems like the perfect set for them to be included in. It looks like 21126 is the reason why we didn't get Wither Skeletons in the Nether set, as they'll be put here. This does mean we'll be getting the newer skeleton torso, arms and legs in black! That'll be very exciting for people who want to build the Lar's Homestead with charred corpses! :devil::grin: Joking aside, these seem more like stronger sets than the last wave. At the very least, I like the idea of these sets more than I did of the Summer sets.

Nice find again bud! Really interesting set names... I can't wait to see how the Iron Golem turns out!

I bet we'll see some Silverfish in the End Portal one also maybe some eye of enders he can hold in his hand and place too!

Just out of curiosity Csi are you constantly typing in the set numbers for unnamed sets in the LEGO URL? :grin:

Edited by Ashnflash

I'll definitely be interested in the Wither. I wonder how they'll do the Villager's folded arms. I hope we'll get Witches someday, too. in a Swamp set with some Slimes.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Anyone know if there have been any leaked pictures regarding these sets yet? My kids have convinced me to invest in the minecraft sets. To be fair they do look really nice I think but I'm surprised that the prices never seem to drop much below the ssp. I luckily picked up most of the sets in the recent Argos 3 for 2 but does anyone know if they are selling well? I generally like to see some signs that a theme is likely to continue a way into the future before investing too much in it.

These new set names sound very promising though! I wonder if they will do sets based on the new game. Or is it a direct competitor to LEGO worlds?

My 5 year old adores the minecraft chickens, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed they do a set which includes the chickens.

I'd love it if Lego released a minecraft mob pack with a couple of each animal in actually.

We want herds!

Thanks Sci and yes Suzanne I agree. Herds would be cool but I'm not sure I see it happening. Be good to see this theme have some longevity though.

It would seem that a Minecraft set description was overlooked in all of the Toys R Us reveals...

21123 The Iron Golem

Smelt iron ingots in the furnace, craft iron blocks on the crafting table, then create an iron golem and spring a surprise on the roaming zombie. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures, featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO Minecraft setdesigned for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.

Launch a surprise attack on the zombie with the secret iron golem pop-up function!

Mine iron ore with your diamond pickaxe, smelt it in the furnace and use the crafting table to create iron blocks.

Accessory elements include a buildable torch and pumpkin.

Tool elements includes Alexs pickaxe.Set your imagination free rebuild the set for more LEGO Minecraft creations! Includes more than 200 LEGO bricks.

Measures over 3 (8cm) high, 7 (19cm) wide and 5 (15cm) deep.

Where are the Toys R Us set reveals posted? I haven't seen those.

They were leaked set descriptions scattered amongst the themes, hence having only one here, and have been posted in their respective threads. But, here is the link to the source, though it only provides the same amount of information: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=10810986

More set descs, translated from French.

21124 The End Portal - EUR 60.64

Eyes of Ender led you to a secret fortress through a snowy mountain landscape. Put your diamond armor, seized your diamond sword and act with caution! In the dim light of the torch lit library and full of cobwebs, searches the shelves and fighting the terrifying spider cave. Seized the box containing the diamonds, the red stone and iron ingot. Then beat the endermen to recover the eyes of Ender and activate the air portal.

• Adventure yourself into the fortress and activates the gate of the air!
  • In the fight against the spider cave and endermen, we must recover the valuable minerals in the trunk and collect the eyes of the ender to activate the portal of the air! To the delight of fans of the video game, Minecraft â„¢ adventures become more real than natures with the characters and objects emblematic of the famous tank game type sand of this set LEGO® Minecraft â„¢. Includes a figurine of Steve, plus 2 endermen and a spider in the cave.
  • Forward adventure in the fortress in search of minerals in the trunk and Ender's eye to activate the air portal. Includes a library, an air gate with a transport function, Steve, 2 endermen and a cave spider.
  • • Includes an action figure of Steve, plus 2 endermen and a spider in the cave. • Includes a library with shelves, an altar and an air portal • Put your diamond armor, seized your diamond sword and entered the secret fortress. • Bats terrifying spider cave and grab the chest containing the diamonds, the red stone and iron ingot. • Enables portal function to transport the late Steve. • Accessories include armor and helmet of Steve, a hotel with red stone, diamond style elements and an ingot, the eyes of the ender, a spider web and emerald ore. • The peak of Steve is included. • Also includes the sword of Steve. • Deploys the fortress to create more rooms. • Let your imagination run free and rebuild all for more creative LEGO® Minecraft â„¢! • Includes over 550 LEGO® bricks. • Measuring over 11 cm high, 25 cm wide and 19 cm deep.
  • Minimum age: 8 years

21123 Jungle Tree House - EUR 93.64

You have built a tree house with Alex, where you can raise sheep, harvesting of cocoa beans and wheat and make cookies. But hostile creatures gather in the dense forest surrounding your new home in the jungle. Join Alex and your pet ocelot to beat intruders! Active secret trap door to surprise the skeleton lurking. Attracts the Creeper â„¢ explosive on the door and quickly go through the fresh waterfall. Minecraft â„¢ Screw adventures full of action!

• Build and defend the tree house in the jungle!
  • To defeat the invading creatures with Alex, activate the secret trap door to surprise the skeleton lurking, attract Creeper â„¢ explosive on the door and quickly exit through the waterfall. To the delight of fans of the video game, Minecraft â„¢ adventures become more real than natures with the characters and objects emblematic of the famous tank game type sand of this set LEGO® Minecraft â„¢. Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus Creeper â„¢, a skeleton, an ocelot and a sheep.
  • In the adventure with Alex to defeat the invading creatures! Includes a secret trap door and a function explosive ground plus 2 figurines, a Creeper â„¢, a skeleton, an ocelot and more.
  • • Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus Creeper â„¢, a skeleton, an ocelot and a sheep. • Grab your sword iron, put your helmet and defend the tree house in the jungle against the invading creatures. • Surprise the skeleton with the secret hatch. • Active soil hatch function to repel the attack of the Creeper â„¢ explosive. • Make a quick exit to the waterfall. • Includes the following accessories: Steve's helmet, armor pants Alex, a bench, a bed, fire, bucket, cocoa beans, corn, cookies and 4 flower pots to build. • Includes the following tools: the peak of Steve and Alex peak. • includes the following weapons: a sword and a bow. • Turns all by moving the upper section of the house on the sheep pen. • Let your imagination run free and rebuild all for more creative LEGO® Minecraft â„¢! • Includes over 700 LEGO® bricks. • Measuring over 22 cm high, 30 cm wide and 26 cm deep

21126 The Wither - EUR 37.56

You discovered a fortress defended by the formidable Wither 2 to 3 heads and skeletons wither, deep in the Nether. This impressive structure contains vital provisions, including the Nether wart and fungi. Use your expertise Minecraft â„¢ to build a cannon TNT. Then put your iron armor and your helmet, seized your bow and launched a surprise attack! Tire with powerful cannon and let down the walls of the fortress! Then gather all your strength, recharge and fight to survive!

• Prepare to fight against Wither!
  • Using the TNT barrel build, the fight against Wither Wither and fearsome skeletons that protect the fortress of Nether be explosive! To the delight of fans of the video game, Minecraft â„¢ adventures become more real than natures with the characters and objects emblematic of the famous tank game type sand of this set LEGO® Minecraft â„¢.Includes a figurine of Steve, a more Wither wither and 2 skeletons.
  • The gun TNT building opened fire to break down the walls of the fortress and beat the Wither! Nether includes a fortress, a figurine of Steve, a wither, wither 2 skeletons and more!
  • • Includes an action figure of Steve, a more Wither wither and 2 skeletons. • Put your iron armor, seized your bow and get ready for combat. • Seeking skeletons wither with their stone swords. • Build the gun TNT and opened fire on the fortress of the Nether! • The fortress nether includes a feature wall that collapses. • Includes the following accessories: armor and helmet Steve, 2 blocks of TNT, fire, a quartz ore Nether wart and the Nether. • Includes the following weapons: the arc of Steve and two swords. • Deploys the fortress to create more rooms. • Let your imagination run free and rebuild all for more creative LEGO® Minecraft â„¢! • Includes over 300 LEGO® bricks. • Measuring more than 8 cm high, 19 cm wide and 15 cm deep.
  • Minimum age: 8 years

Edited by CM4Sci