Garmadon

[O, G10] The Alien Artifact...

Tags: Land Vehicle, Exploration

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in from, Woohoo, something other than Castral (namely Onix)!

20187308436_c8217c6979_z.jpg

Hey, look at that! It seems there is some sort of alien artifact in this here lava stream! What a find, Jed my boy, won't those scientists be happy when they get a sight of this!

19592617943_3afe8ee903_z.jpg

20027006129_9cf4884d32_z.jpg

So, what exactly is this thing? Let's see...

20219366831_43ddfed323_z.jpg

Bang, bang.

20205439802_33c2ec9602_z.jpg

Crack, crack.

20219409061_c7891d2308_z.jpg

Bzzz. Nope. What could it be?

20187438046_91cca81b2a_z.jpg

Hey, look at this! It's Guy's camera! I'm sure he'll be happy to get this back... except for all the dents and holes I just punched in it. Oh well, no pain no gain, right?

Figless:

20205539392_7087e67e8b_z.jpg

And the vehicle:

20026947749_f416cc1c96_z.jpg

I'm finally off Castral! Ha, ha! Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Oh. My. Gods. No way. :laugh: deserves a 7 just for that callback! Perfect in every way! :Rotfl:

My one gripe is that I think it'd be even funnier if he still thought it was an alien artifact at the end! Priceless!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Tags: Land Vehicle, Exploration

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in from, Woohoo, something other than Castral (namely Onix)!

Ha Ha. You are pretty much responsible for dominating Castral on your own. I'm surprised the duck didn't follow you there.

Cool scenery. Funny story. :grin:

I'm surprised the duck didn't follow you there.

I was thinking the same thing?!? Good build and story, lava work is really nicely done. :thumbup:

Oh yeah! My camera!

Wait... you've been punching holes in it... with a drill... all my precious pictures! :cry2:

:laugh:

Very nice lava! I like the trans neon too - of course!

Thanks all!

Oh. My. No way. :laugh: deserves a 7 just for that callback! Perfect in every way! :Rotfl:

My one gripe is that I think it'd be even funnier if he still thought it was an alien artifact at the end! Priceless!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ha, ha, thanks Danny! :laugh: Sorry, but Jed is smarter than the average bear! :grin::innocent:

Ha Ha. You are pretty much responsible for dominating Castral on your own. I'm surprised the duck didn't follow you there.

Cool scenery. Funny story. :grin:

Ha, ha, thanks! I'm afraid he's not very far behind... :look: (Poor Jed... :laugh:)

:rofl: Wow, what a story! Great little vehicle and lava too :thumbup:

:laugh: Thanks LJ, glad you liked it!

I was thinking the same thing?!? Good build and story, lava work is really nicely done. :thumbup:

:grin: Thanks Jody!

Haha, great callback! :grin: Awesome little vehicle and landscape too :thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks Big Sal! It was actually Kai that gave me the idea of picking it up as soon as I said I would be building on Onix :laugh:

Oh yeah! My camera!

Wait... you've been punching holes in it... with a drill... all my precious pictures! :cry2:

:laugh:

Very nice lava! I like the trans neon too - of course!

:look: Sorry... don't worry though! All he did was crack the lens and dent the screen and poke a hole in the memory stick...

:laugh: Thanks Kai!

Edited by Garmadon

Fantastic terrain! Great little vehicle! And hilarious story! Great job finding Guy's camera!

And all the while...I was expecting a dastardly duck to show up and ruin Jedadiah's day.

I love it when people use trans colour pieces that aren't the usual blues, and this, while being small, actually excells because it is small and the trans pieces have been used really well for the lava! The black, strangely works perfect for a previously lava scarred terrain, it doesn't just look like a bit of black lego. The trans neon green pieces finish it off making it look like some other planet, I really do like this!

Fantastic terrain! Great little vehicle! And hilarious story! Great job finding Guy's camera!

And all the while...I was expecting a dastardly duck to show up and ruin Jedadiah's day.

Ha, ha, thanks pombe! :laugh: I'm afraid he won't stay away for long!

The colors in the terrain look great together :thumbup: Fun little rover too :classic:

Thanks a lot SK, glad you like it!

I love it when people use trans colour pieces that aren't the usual blues, and this, while being small, actually excells because it is small and the trans pieces have been used really well for the lava! The black, strangely works perfect for a previously lava scarred terrain, it doesn't just look like a bit of black lego. The trans neon green pieces finish it off making it look like some other planet, I really do like this!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!