Sign in to follow this  
Commander Beltar

[K - B07] Deception

Tags: Civil, Spying (Again, please check this one.), Land Vehicle

============================================================================================================================

Begin Log, Chapter 1, Part: 011:

19989328490_37dc448f6f_z.jpg

As Beltar walks in the silence of the cooled Vollfort, he wonders why he waited a week to read this file. “Perhaps…no, I must read this.”

20151069846_5ddd5e7be6_z.jpg

Beltar stumbles to a nice broken spout to read his file…

Beltar: “Ah, this looks like a great spot to read this based on Nu’q’s suggestion...Why secluded I wonder? Hmph, better be a good reason Q…”

19556362123_21c1a4a8b1_z.jpg

Beltar slowly opens the file and begins to read inside…

The Moment of Truth:

Name: Lauren A. McClain Beltar

Alias: The Windbreaker

Division: Special Forces

Activity: Retired for Maternity reasons

S: Female

Birth Info: Classified

Relations: Parents: Deceased, Sister: Sonja—

“WAIT, SONJA?”

Brother: Deceased, Husband: Classified Beltar

“By---no...That’s impossible…”

Bio Summary:

Early: Joined Kawashita at a very early age, showed promise in her special set of skills, along with her sister, Sonja. They were recruited not only for their fighting skills, but because of their tech knowledge as well. Sonja and Lauren had built a what we know call a D-Hyper Class Engine in their garage at age 14 and 15.

Notable Actions: Classified, Direct Access from CEO Required

The Event Horizon Incident: Deployed to find out secrets about MANTIS, her team was completely compromised as they either died or where MANTIS spies. In an effort to save her for the information she aqquired, a squadron of Tappudansu’s where sent out as rescue. All but one where destroyed: Agent Beltar’s. Beltar was able to pull her out of that mishap, this gained us Intel on MANTIS.

Later: Transferred to a desk job briefing pilots for missions and explorations, notably the squadron Classified Beltar was in.

Personal: After ‘later’ got Married to Classified Beltar, had one child named [REDACTED]

Retiring: Her retirement did a great blow to our members, many where sad to see her go. But it was for maternity and family reasons. Classified Beltar decided to stay with us, thus giving access to contact Lauren.

*Beltar can’t stand it so he doesn’t read the rest, sorry! He’ll probably read the rest later…

:tongue: *

20169202462_320295f73a_z.jpg

Beltar: WHY! Why would they LIE TO ME! WHY! PAUL, COME IN?

PauL: Yessir?

Betlar: WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

PauL: I don’t know sir. They have never l-l-l-i-i-i-e-e-d-d to me as far as I am aware.

Beltar: What was that?

PauL: Lie. They never Lied to me as far as I know.

Beltar: That’s what I thought…

19554688634_a99bf8f42c_z.jpg

Beltar: THEY ARE LIARS AND DECEIVERS, PROJECT PARADISE WASN’T JUST TO SAVE ME…

IT ALSO ALTERED ME!

PauL: I’ll see if I can access your P. P. File: Accessing File Now: Error…Error…404…Page and Permission Not Found

Beltar: WONDERFUL PAUL! WONDEFUL!

20169197822_ec0ebf65b9_z.jpg

MANTIS Agent: (MA) I got someone on my scanner! I’ll see who it is from afar first!...

MA: Oh! A Kawa-scum! Perhaps I can get some intel out of him before approaching!

*Beltar’s complaints in the distance*

MA: Sounds like some fun stuff Kawa-Scum…!

20177327015_fd9406a738_z.jpg

MA: What’ve we here? A Kawa-scum? That’s a nice little file right there! *laughs*

19554681134_4d6defc17e_z.jpg

MA: Freeze Kawa-scum!

Beltar: You choose the WRONG guy in the WRONG mood!

19556348403_a4cfb7031e_z.jpg

Beltar: HAHAHA!

MA: Yearg!

19556345283_71db057ac9_z.jpg

PauL: Did you just kill a MANTIS Agent?

Beltar: NO, I KNOCKED HIM OUT, I WILL NOT KILL ANOTHER CORPORATIONS PEOPLE UNLESS IF I HAVE TO...again...

PauL: Alright sir, wait, wait: Incoming transmission from Q: "Beltar..I shouldn’t be saying this…But K.A.W.A.S.H.I.T.A is coming for you…they deal with asset issues..Gottagonow."

Beltar: What’s that about?

PauL: I believe it’s an extremely classified division in Kawashita, Q was also using a very old and almost obsolete channel to tell us that. And I believe…That they want to...erm...

Beltar; Kill me. Alright.

19989303600_44a6ec7f80_z.jpg

PauL Understood.

Beltar: I’m bringing some spare Biomass curtsey of that MANTIS goon.

PauL: That’s great-t-t-k…Error…Malfunction Detected: “Good morning Dr. Chandra Stainiff. This is aPauLo-13. I’m ready for my first lesson. I'm completely operational, and all my circuits are functioning perfectly. Kzzkkk… That is a lovely song Doctor…’Daisy’ I will have to remember it someday.

Beltar: PauL? What’s happening?

PauL: …”I’m half-crazy..—“

Beltar: I’M COMING PAUL!

Close Log, Chapter 1, Part 011

============================================================================================================================

More pictures in the spoiler! (Because I take too many!) But there aren't that many this time!

:grin:

19989301630_7ba63168ac_z.jpg

Terrain 1

19989299270_bc9ed3bb64_z.jpg

Terrain 2

20151041956_1fbaba546a_z.jpg

MANTIS Biomass Transport 1

19989235988_167c2a72b5_z.jpg

MANTIS Biomass Transport 2

Thanks for reading this installment in Beltar’s story! This build’s story will be followed by my 1 Man ship from the challenge which will probably be up tomorrow. Andd….Hopefully some can recognize the Hal 9000 quotes in there! C and C welcome!

~Beltar

Yep. Definitely caught the 2001 references... Nice action sequences there! Well done! You do, however, have me curious as to what's in Beltar's future. I will definitely stay tuned!

Nice story, I love the action scenes. Nice addition with the HAL quotes, great work!

Haha, love that shot of Beltar kicking the M.A.N.T.I.S. guy in the face :grin: Nice little vehicle too!

Fantastic scene!

And while the builds are great, it's the mystery surrounding Beltar's past that I'm really interested in. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

The little MANTIS transport vehicle looks great, and the sandy landscape is quite effective :thumbup: