Sign in to follow this  
robuko

[K - C04] Tchalinko

K - C04, Exploration, science

3 month posting, they said, calibrating the antennas at Tchalinko. Well, it would have been a lot faster if I had the co-ordinates. The ship could go no further and I spent the last 2 months walking there. Still, it was great to see what was going on with the place.

19836291842_ca43a59510_c.jpg

The antenna looked well and truly calibrated to me, and man was I happy to see the base engineer. Mister S had been busy. It was a real happening place. I was planning to have a real good time here.

That ship is super cool, and I love the style you have for your AG builds. Great work!

Great build robuko, all the vehicles here are excellent, and the antennae are very nice too! Lovely use of that baseplate, and the touches of vegetation finish the build off superbly. Very nice and peaceful build!

Nice combination of vehicles, structures, foliage and that ship to create a feeling that it is really a bustling junction that you've arrived at. Great job! :classic:

Flying saucer, heck yeah! :sweet:

The comms arrays have a couple interesting parts used and I'm really glad you haven't taken apart that rover. :wub:

I swear you have the most unique building style I've ever seen.

Fantastic builds, great scene, and awesome presentation!