Sign in to follow this  
Lady K

[M-C04] Alien Temple Of The Green Light

19 Julali 3815

C04 Aeristus

Tag: Engineering, Military, Building/Structure

Engineer: Lady Kianna and ORB

Engineer's Log: The weather has been especially nice. Warm sunny days with a slight breeze blowing to the southwest of us, ORB has been proving his usefulness as a member of the team. With a new paint job and new attachments, removing obstructions is easy for him and he seems to be enjoying the work.

After the success of my last mission I was chosen to design a very special structure for the planet Aeristus. Intelligence reports indicate a large presence of Kawashita members in the immediate area. Also included in those reports was the observation of them working with an alien race. The mission handed to me and my new assistant ORB was to establish a stealth listening post. Due to the large areas of grasslands, this was a major challenge that ORB and I were more than happy to take on. The results are very pleasing to the eye and to the ear.......

"Ok, ORB we are finished here, what do you think"?

"I think my grass trimming skills equal your engineering skills, my Lady".....

"You did a superb job my friend"!

"As did you, my Lady, my friend"....."And now The Temple Of The Green Light is ready for any and all who wish to visit here".

"ORB, I hope they do visit, and conduct secret business inside....where all that they say will monitored in the new forward base".

19815680046_737aa06f98_c.jpg

"Come on ORB, lets get you some more training with your new attachments....."

"I really like my new swords, my Lady, very useful......."

"Useful indeed, ORB, useful indeed....."

19653826660_9a647f1e4a_c.jpg

19653821538_12ee8f5dd5_c.jpg

19655261379_eef565830d_c.jpg

Hope you enjoyed seeing C04 Aeristus as much as I enjoyed building it! C&C Welcome!

Woah, that is all kinds of green awesomeness! I like all of the trans green pieces, and the design of the temple is fantastic!

Love the listening post. The colors are really nice and the grass looks great. The gray round tiles feel a little distracting, but I am not sure of another solution and it is only a small thing. Great work!

Wow, gorgeous build! :wub: The fences around the plants are great, and I love all the trans green! :thumbup:

Definitely a great build, looks very sci-fi, especially the center radar! Nice to see that Orb didn't just drop out of the picture!

It is a great build with a lot of very nice design to it. My only complaint, which sadly is a Mantis issue mostly, is the lack of contrast. Hard to really focus on things when it is all so black.

Fantastic work with all the green and trans-green, the grass and fence around it look superb as does the Green Light Temple! :wub: The radar dishes on top are integrated very well - Lovely build throughout!

Beautiful temple, feels very insectoidy (that's' a word, right? :tongue:) with all the transparent-green pieces. Also, gotta love ORB! :wub:

Another beauty, Lady K! I love the temple! Has a mysterious dangerous atmosphere almost! And, yes, the ORB looks good in MANTIS colours... hopefully you removed the sleeper programs though! :tongue:

Beautiful temple, feels very insectoidy (that's' a word, right? :tongue:) with all the transparent-green pieces. Also, gotta love ORB! :wub:

As an Insectoid IRL, I can confirm that this is indeed a word.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

That's a lot of green spearheads! Very inventive build

NPU NPU NPU NPU NPU

Wow.

The fence made from the ammo belt and wrenches...wow.

Just wow.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I really enjoyed this build (and so did ORB), the style is so different from my standard buildings. And I love those ammo belts, I keep wanting to find new uses for them! :grin:

Very nice build Lady K!

Thank you. :classic:

The judges awarded you 5 points.

Thanks.

Wow, that is a lot of green spikes! Lovely build and building!

Thank you. I had them in a bag on my table and have wanted to use them for awhile now. The grass plains gave me the opportunity. :sweet:

Edited by Lady K