marcu22

[O - F02] Sample Delivery on Lesser Drigo

Hi Eurobricker's,

my weekly free build:

Loctated: F02 - Lesser Drigo

Tags: Building, Civil, Vehicle, Land/Water Vehicle

~ Sample Delivery on Lesser Drigo ~

19205038539_9beec37bf8_c.jpg

// Outpost owned by Octan Coop.; Located in the arid, volcanic area's of Lesser Drigo.//

18768709814_8c8231f314_z.jpg

19364094106_7db913ca6e_t.jpg''Oh, Hi! Welcome to our new Octan Base here on Lesser Drigo!"

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg"Yeesh, this is what I'd call an arid planet. I won't be surprised if you don't get many guests around here."

19364094106_7db913ca6e_t.jpg "To the contrary, you're the second one today! So, Sir, should I refuel your vehicle?"

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg"Oh, I would appreciate that very much! My starship is located just a few meters west. Make sure to refuel it with 'B.I.E.R.'! That's the only juice my ship'll take!

19382519232_dbb1150c3a_z.jpg

19364094106_7db913ca6e_t.jpg *thinks for a second* ''I never heard of 'B.I.E.R.', hopefully his ship will take our 'Nitro Oc.' for extra mph.''

19362612616_6fab8c30ff_z.jpg

19394291261_016160b373_t.jpg ''Glad to see you, marcu!"

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg "Hi, ummm... I didn't expected you here Doctor Long. But, by the way, it seems you've gotten a nice tan since we met the last."

19394291261_016160b373_t.jpg"I had to leave my laboratory for an inspection of this new outpost. You wouldn't believe how much sabotage she's suffered already. If only MANTIS could understand that everything would run so much smoother under Octan control. So here I am. Do you have the samples from Jurin II? Since we're both here, I can collect and catalog them personally."

19147893172_f88346283b_t.jpg"I do! Here they are..."

19394291261_016160b373_t.jpg"Wow, that is just amazin.... I mean... *ahem* Upon cursory glance, this specimen does appear quite interesting. Certainly worthy of further observation in our geology labs..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Picture (credits to Patrick Massey, who teached me about the sense of figless pictures :thumbup: ):

19385067652_1218943430_c.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like my build for this week. I invested a lot of time in taking and gimping picture's to present some nice stuff.(Sigfig Picture for every character :wacko: )... Last week i forgot to mention Danny Longlegs who corrected all my dialogues, like this week. I appreciate that so much, it improves my english and i get into the ''slang''/spoken language we definitly do not learn at school :laugh: ...

Regards, marcu

Edited by marcu22

I said it before, and I'll say it again, this is a gorgeous MOC, Marcu! I love the diverse breakages in the terrain, and of course, the base itself is the highlight of the MoC! The way the "road" falls off into the terrain is lovely too! The greebling (and rails) everywhere is spot-on, and the use of the backside of the 'brick' piece is awesome! My favorite detail, I think, is the stripes of Octan colours on the base. I love the grey stripe as well! It really adds to the wall. Also great land vehicle, too! :grin:

Ah, yes, it seems Dr. Long is using her see-through gloves while handling those specimens! Crafty Dr. Long! :poke:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I really like the clean and minimalist look of the landscape. There are plenty of awesome little details all over this build, too.

Really nice MOC. I like how the road drops off, nice little story. I need to figure out how to add character for each sentence so you are doing better then me. Brick on.

I really luv this build, clean with a stunning scenery and the building stands out perfectly.

Great build, especially the right hand side building, I really like all that's going on on the top! :thumbup:

...i get into the ''slang''/spoken language we definitly do not learn at school :laugh: ...

What?! They don't teach you slang at school?

That's all I ever learned at school... :laugh::tongue:

Cool build - I really like the little scooter/utility vehicle, and the structure looks great.

Edited by LucasLaughing

Thanks, to all of you :sweet:...

I really like the clean and minimalist look of the landscape. There are plenty of awesome little details all over this build, too.

I really luv this build, clean with a stunning scenery and the building stands out perfectly.

Even if it's space/Sci-Fi we're now building for, I didn't build that crazy so far. I think I won't use yellow or red landscape, but I also own some of these lavender leaves, I probably HAVE to use in one of the next builds...

Edited by marcu22

Soooo nice! The predominance of darker grey offsets the white and touch of Octan red and green so nicely here. The balance is about perfect for a contrasting effect. I also like the little hover vehicle and the landing pad, as well as details on the roof (which is just about to say - everything lol). :thumbup:

Great build with beautiful details (such as the greebling, the door, etc.)! :classic: I think the dialogue works perfectly as well, so once again, great job! :classic: