CopMike

The what I did today thread ......

I didn't realize they let bulldogs on the trolley! Maybe you fool them by wearing that hat...

:-P

WARNING - TOTAL EEEEWNESS WILL FOLLOW

Today I ate a snickers, the stuffed my face with lunch, threw up and counted the peanusts in the vomit from the snickers... Oh wait that was yesterday.. Today I counted the rice... Anyone ever see a half digested steak? It ain"t pretty... :-X ... Think I had a virus, but Im fine now... For now...

:-$ Im disgusting I know...

Here"s a illustration for your enyojment.

Click me! I dare ye...

Stauder X-D

Edited by Stauder@55

I didn't realize they let bulldogs on the trolley! Maybe you fool them by wearing that hat...

:-P

and what did you do today ......?

Everybody On

copmike

... I created a poster for a new music event here in Aachen and I did some photoshopping for a project related to a castle in Belgium... Oh, and I will have a nice trip to free beer party tonight! :-D (Finally after a looong time without of it...)

Today, I woke up...now, I'm going to do stop-motion animation with lego people! :-) .

and what did you do today ......?

Everybody On

copmike

but my day just started :'-( can't I tell you later? :-P

Today I drove this around Gothenburg *wub*:

[copmike

Quite an impressive squadcar Copmike!

Today I studied for my re-sit of my Laws test at university tomorrow.... No more holiday for me :-(

Oh, yes, and I brought my bicycle to the repairshop after the chain had gone because I did not had the right tools to complete the reparation myself. And no time too... because of.. you know..

But at least the weather was great!

but my day just started :'-( can't I tell you later? :-P
Well okie dokie (darn timedifference am/pm :-P)!
Oh, yes, and I brought my bicycle to the repairshop after the chain had gone because I did not had the right tools to complete the reparation myself. And no time too... because of.. you know..
Ah, the bicycle repairman:

1622186741.gif

More On

copmike

Yesterday I made a nice sword from pine wood... I know, pine wood ain't really for swords but it was the only thing I had. I spent most of my day shaping it, sharpening it... It still isn't complete but it's OK.

Today I didn't do nothing special-Played World of Warcraft, watched TV, read a bit...

(darn timedifference am/pm :-P)!

:-D :-D :-D

Okay so here's what I did today:

do_today01.jpg

I went fishing with my friend Sinner...

do_today02.jpg

then I rode motorcycles with my friend copmike...

do_today03.jpg

then I had ice cream and talked about pregnancy with my friend cutlass_iz...

do_today04.jpg

then we met some friends for lunch where I kegged my friend Ras 74 and everyone laughed at him for wearing purple undies...

do_today05.jpg

I forgot about the first rule of horsing around with your buddies: never keg a guy with a blaster!

...then they came and made me take my meds... :-(

...then they came and made me take my meds... :-(

All of that was before the meds? *wacko*

All of that was before the meds? *wacko*

...I can't remember now...

Went snorkeling at Kaahalu beach park

Nice fishes there,yellow tang,convict tang,turtles and parrot fish

Was pretty fun and cool :-)

Then ate KFC, yum

Piranha

Today I drove this around Gothenburg *wub*:

Cool!

Another thing to be envious about. :'-)

You asked your question yesterday, so I will tell you what I did yesterday. :-P

First of all: No day with bricks! I had a normal working day from 7-16 and that was continued with (voluntary[meaning I didn

Yesterday I had was busy to do dishes clean the appartment, that project will continue even today.

And ofcourse I went to a pub with my friends... that ended kind of strage...

Had to shot one of my friends with my blaster. Good for him it was set on stun-mode...

Yesterday I had was busy to do dishes clean the appartment, that project will continue even today.

And ofcourse I went to a pub with my friends... that ended kind of strage...

Had to shot one of my friends with my blaster. Good for him it was set on stun-mode...

yeah, but it was worth it. You deserved a good kegging for...for...well, I remember I owed you for something, but I can't remember what...but trust me, you deserved it :-P

I did not do that much the day yesterday, but yesterday evening I went to my first Salsa party... Did do really well for the first time I think. Was a really funny evening with looots of good-mood-music!

SALSA ON!

-Aredhel

yeah, but it was worth it. You deserved a good kegging for...for...well, I remember I owed you for something, but I can't remember what...but trust me, you deserved it :-P
I think I had it comming too ;-)

I

Well so far today i got up without waking Mrs *vader*, went to the gym where i watched some idiot fall off a treadmill (most amusing) before going to work.

As i type i'm sitting here at work browsing EB and wondering what to do for the rest of the day, as all my co-workers are away so im alone here.

No work on!

So Your alone on the DS? Man... Well ast least you have the one bathroom on the ds to yourself... X-D

Well Today Im fine no sick and gonna go play CS1.6...

No Work n" gettin paid for it on!

Yesterday, I went to Skipton for a look around, and failed to acquire anything in the way of purchases except a birthday card for one of my friends.

Today, I'm having a day at home, as the next few days will all be tied up with this amateur panto I'm involved in (see a MOC version here on EB. Please comment, no-one's actually done so :'-( ). We've got a taster performance and dress-rehersal tomorrow, Friday is the actual performance, and we're there all day for last minute rehersal, then Saturday is an afternoon performance for some Guides and Scouts apparantly. Oh, and when I say all day Friday, I mean all day Friday. We're starting at 12:00, having tea there, the performance starts at 7:00 and finishes at 8:30. Sigh, that's gonna be a long day.

Sadly, that means I may not have time for either my Lego or EB in the net few days :'-( .

I went to school and got my schedule for this year (finally!!) and Now I'm going to have to change it. I don't think I'm ready for Conditioning. Last year during lunch the someone anounced over the intercom:"Mr. Turnbull's class- Don't eat to much lunch, you're running five miles today!" Like I said, not ready! 8-| Then, dabbled with lego for a few hours, went bowling, and ended with mini-golfing- nice day! :-)