Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

[M - B04] Exploring Barnius

Job: Explorer

----- Start Log -----

After arriving on Barnius, I started exploring in my M-3 Speeder. I'd been at it for a little while before I spotted an interesting looking plant and deposited it in the back of my speeder. I'll take it back to the lab for the scientists to examine.

----- End Log -----

18313165498_ccae14af2a_z.jpg

17880274203_b3d6ee378e_z.jpg

18313167768_05f9c3596e_z.jpg

17878259434_3ac348e954_z.jpg

18496593412_f80a0962b5_z.jpg

17878256674_5815f495d5_z.jpg

More pictures here: Link

C&C very much welcome :classic:

The buggly eyed critter is a neat touch, and it looks like there's something hiding in the cave too :look:

Lots of neat plant life too :thumbup:

Fun build. Especially with the pinkish water, which is a cool idea!

Great organic design, love the pink water, the underwater life, and of course, the crocodile's tail in the cage in the back! :laugh:

(Also, I answered your reply to my build, plus finished editing my build and uploaded the render, so now it can finally be viewed as it was meant to. :wink:)

The above ground work is nice enough, though it doesn't feel particularly alien to me… but of course the rest of the build is simply outstanding - the below water section has lovely colors and a distinct feel, and the pink water is eye catching, beautiful, dangerous and exotic - exactly what you'd want from Sci-Fi.

That pink river looks surprisingly good and I really like the under"water" section! Very neat little speeder too, just hope he isn't going to be doing any fancy barrel rolls or something! :tongue:

Really neat landscaping here LJ, I love how you also included an underwater portion. The pink water gives this an appropriately-alien feel, as does the googly-eyed wildlife down below. Neat speeder too!

Definitely liking the pink water and underwater vegetation. The way the plants (that can) lean the same way gives it a good representation of the current.

Great water and speeder! But the underwater flora and fauna steal the show for me!

Cool underwater scene and nice work on the water. Looks very nice!

Love the flora and fauna here! Both above water and below! I also love the pink water! I'm a sucker for weird colours on alien planets.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Love the speeder and the colors of the entire build. Very cool!

Thanks, shmails! Glad you like it :classic:

Great build! So many details under that amazing water! :wub:

Thanks, Big Sal! Glad you like how the water turned out :sweet:

Wow, Great work on the landscape scene! The above and under ground picture is very nicely done. :classic:

Thank you! :classic:

The buggly eyed critter is a neat touch, and it looks like there's something hiding in the cave too :look:

Lots of neat plant life too :thumbup:

Thanks, sk! I thought the buggly eyed creature was a nice touch too :classic:

Fantastic build man! Lots of fun details...

Thanks, Graham!

Fun build. Especially with the pinkish water, which is a cool idea!

Thank you! :sweet:

Sweet hoverthingy John! And the pink water is very unique! :classic:

Thanks Mark! I was pretty pleased with how the hovercraft turned out too :sweet:

Great organic design, love the pink water, the underwater life, and of course, the crocodile's tail in the cage in the back! :laugh:

(Also, I answered your reply to my build, plus finished editing my build and uploaded the render, so now it can finally be viewed as it was meant to. :wink:)

Thanks, glad you noticed the crocodiles tail! :laugh:

The above ground work is nice enough, though it doesn't feel particularly alien to me… but of course the rest of the build is simply outstanding - the below water section has lovely colors and a distinct feel, and the pink water is eye catching, beautiful, dangerous and exotic - exactly what you'd want from Sci-Fi.

Thank you! I agree that the above ground part could feel more alien like... any tips for improvement? :classic:

That pink river looks surprisingly good and I really like the under"water" section! Very neat little speeder too, just hope he isn't going to be doing any fancy barrel rolls or something! :tongue:

Thanks, Kai! Haha, I don't think he will :wink:

The water turned out really well, and I love the details beneath the surface!

Thanks, glad you like it! :classic:

Really neat landscaping here LJ, I love how you also included an underwater portion. The pink water gives this an appropriately-alien feel, as does the googly-eyed wildlife down below. Neat speeder too!

Thanks ME! :blush: It was nice to do something other than castle again :classic:

Definitely liking the pink water and underwater vegetation. The way the plants (that can) lean the same way gives it a good representation of the current.

Thanks, David! Glad you like it :classic:

Great work with the speeder!

Great water and speeder! But the underwater flora and fauna steal the show for me!

Thank you!

Cool underwater scene and nice work on the water. Looks very nice!

Love the flora and fauna here! Both above water and below! I also love the pink water! I'm a sucker for weird colours on alien planets.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks, it seems the water was a big hit :blush:

Very colorful. Nice!

Thanks, Andrew! :classic:

Fantastic landscape LJ, the water is very nice and the underwater plants and creatures are great! :wink: Excellent job on the little speeder too, I like the alligator tail on the back! :thumbup: