Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

[K - B08] There's someone else in the grass

Tags: Military

17871339854_e6b1c0aa27_c.jpg

Log #003 – 5 Junali 3815

Since last week was very exhausting in the Hamilton Belt, I asked the KG (Kawashita Group), If I could get a week off, but my request was denied. They need me for a new mission to Greater Direstan. However, I could be part of a team of explorers and guards. This way I could take It a little more easy. Laying my eyes on the enormous grassy plains of Greater Direstan are a blessing for the soul. Until...

I spotted from far away, through the high grass a greyish figure. While carefully sneaking from behind, to see If he's part of our team or a lost Space Pirate. I pointed my gun at his back and I told him to drop his weapon, which he did. I searched him and jammed his transceiver.

The captured Space Pirate seems to be identical from Koro's report at the Desatoya Mountains; a soldier from the Dust Demons! As he's begging me not to kill him, he seems to be a lost rookie. He keeps whimpering that he didn't wanted to join the Dust Demons, but It's not my job to believe his excuses. KG should interrogate him before we deliver him to the Galactic Court or else the Dust Demons are at an advantage...

Complete view:

17873343193_b40e2456e0_c.jpg

Edited by Orange Leader

Great work with the long grass, simple but very effective!

It's good that there are other operators out there doing what they can to protect our work on Greater Direstan.

This is a great scene. I think it is really enhanced by the deadpan/impassive demeanor of your sigfig. It's as if she truly doesn't care if she kills him or not.

Simple but effective... I thought that would be what Greater Direstan would look like.

Very simple but nonethess, I like it! You really managed to make the brush look very thick and I like the minifigs. :thumbup: