V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

I'll make you guess to

here is a clue

76533L5877O967T3568O94F569009F43768O986R9876E5678976S5697T9705M6598E1763N582

Try and figure out the puzzle...that is...if you can!!! *creepy horror music starts playing*

These "Guess what I got in the mail" have become very popular! But alas, my brain is too focused on assignments to pay this great thought at the moment.

My guess would be that on the basis of a complete army of LEGO, you alone were able to sleep on a lot of blankets without every fearing that you would have to run into the forest and deal with evil men... perhaps I am wrong... or am I?

Life is Good.

If I'm not mistaken, but is it "LOT OF FORESTMEN"? (it is, isn't it?) :P

But i must compliment you on your clever puzzle, although it was too easy...

Oh it was way too hard for me... But then again my mind is on another plane of existence at the moment. Not the plane I want it to be on though.

"Too easy"?... DRAT, I was shooting for "simple", apparently I missed again...

Life is Good.

Drat I was foiled again! oh well... so ya I won 18 forest men and four trusty steeds and a hell lot of weapons *satis* but anyways......

Phes; have any of these auctions sold to Eurobricks members?

Just wondering, because a couple new topics every day on eBay deals is getting a little silly.

To date, I've only posted 5 eBay auctions for the purpose of EuroBricks to bid on. 3 of them the other day.

I'm not sure where you've got this idea of posting new topics every day from, but if they are of no use to EuroBrick members I'm not going to waste my time in doing so.

The ULTIMATE eBay finds thread

Report eBay finds here, DON'T create a new thread for each eBay find

Ok, this is a Mister Phes moaning thread

I like those.

Do these people that bid on these auction not know of LEGO.com

No.

and not go to stores

No.

and check the prices

Check what? eBbay is the cheapest place to get stuff. Didn't you know?

or have some disability preventing them from doing so?

Yes.

They could get exactly the same sets cheaper if they bothered to get up off their butts.

As mentioned before: that can't be - there's no cheaper place than eBay.

Ok, my rant is done.

Loved it. Keep 'em coming.

PS: Feel free to imply sarcasm where needed.

and check the prices

Check what? eBbay is the cheapest place to get stuff. Didn't you know?

They could get exactly the same sets cheaper if they bothered to get up off their butts.

As mentioned before: that can't be - there's no cheaper place than eBay.

Oh yes, I'm well aware that some great bargains can be found on eBay. But for this particular auction I could have just went to a store and got it cheaper. One of the sets is now half price on S&H.

But I don't really care. Those tools can bid to their hearts content and spend more than they need to. What that does is makes them have less money to spend on the sets I want bid on. So in reality its probably doing me a favour!

That is true - but unfortunately they usually spend their money on sets I also would like to have (like sets with a box) :'(

None at the moment. Usually I just browse through the auctions and if something strikes me as a possible deal I watch it.

What I always look for are a reasonably priced 7740 (max. EUR 100) and/or 7760 (max. EUR 40). Unfortunately those two always wander off into the world of the insane bidder...

I know what you mean by the world of the insane bidder...

You check out the This auction is insane! thread - its got a link to the most outrageous auction I've ever seen. Sure the item is worth something, but not that much!

I just went through that thread. And I wasn't even that surprised anymore. Is that a bad sign?

BTW, is the yoda-toast auction over? It was a long time ago...

I forgot all about the Yoda Toast auction! Did I win it? Wasn't it for a baguet or something similiar?

The purpose of this thread is to reduce the need to create a new thread for every single eBay Auction that comes along.

Just look at this... This is what Heaven looks like... The real Heaven... Not that silly biblical place...

07_1_b.JPG

I have the distinct impression Jesus likes Lego :) And I'm sure my small corner of Heaven will look much like that (on a grander scale of course :-D)

God Bless,

Nathan