Major Vleem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigfatslob

bigfatslob

• EB's Bionicler

Member: 285

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:18 PM

This is a moc where I've strayed a bit from Bionicle using Hockey/other Technic, Knights, X-pod and System parts ( hopefully Wolf won't be too upset  |-D )

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for looking !

bfs

#2 -DJ-

-DJ-

Member: 161

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:40 PM

It's a good MOC , BFS, but I have some suggestions. The arm connection looks a little weak, I suggest trying to somehow make it seem stronger without stopping the arms from moving. I think I just have a problem with a very large MOC with only ball joints securing the limbs, but you probably don't have this MOC built still any way, so it doesn't matter.

#3 bigfatslob

bigfatslob

• EB's Bionicler

Member: 285

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:18 PM

Hi, DJ

I do still have him together, I usually keep them together at least a year and then I usually do a major upgrade instead of tearing them apart. I was looking at the moc this morning and I think I know where in particular that you are talking about. The black and white "tee" axle connectors just inside the shoulder armor (Hocket hemets), that area needs to be filled in! On this moc, being as light weight as it is, I've had no problems w/ rigidity or joint stiffness. I should fill the empty area in, huh ?   Thanks DJ

bfs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users