bmacro

The Beauty and the Beast: FRECCIAROSSA 7 studs vs/ 4 studs...

Hi Lego train Comunity,

after presenting you last year my 6 studs version of the first FRECCIAROSSA Lego train, the italian high speed train (95806&hl=frecciarossa), here is my 7 studs version, very impressive for measures and weight... With 4 9V motors it will run at the MODEL EXPO ITALY in Verona, next 21-22 February. But, what happens??? There is an intruder... You have to come to the exhibition to see what happens!

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

2b.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I've been at FANWELT in Cologne, last November 2014, and there I saw the wondelful exhibition of MORAST, a German Afol comunity which realizes amazing layouts with MONORAIL. So I decided to build my Frecciarossa Monoral version, in honor to MORAST and I hope to see it running at the next FANWELT!!!

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Very impressive work. I think i shall go to the MODEL EXPO ITALY in Verona next week to see the train in action.

Both versions are spot on. Great work. I wish I could get down to Italy where it is warm, but I'm stuck up north.

I've ridden in one of these and I was sad that the windows (obviously) didn't open :grin:

Seeing that you've displayed it on "smooth" curves makes me ask: how well does it handle curves of the regular radius?

it´s an honor, that our MoRaStlayout at Fanwelt Cologne inspired you to a genius FRECCIAROSSAMonorail. I like the train and the monorail. .

I also want to invite you to the MoRastgroup at 1000steine, where you casn get all Informations about us and where an exibition with MoRaSt is.

But there can be a problem with the nose of the train. When the train is going up the nose will touch the ground.Also theres a problem in the curves.

At Bricking Bavaria in November there will be a MoRaStlayout, if you are interessted, vist us.