Sign in to follow this  
songwm

2015 Ninjago Diorama

I was expecting, since it was Ninjago, a pretty lame MOC. But you've sure blown my expectations out of the water. Great landscaping all around.

Steve

This diroama has totally blown me away. Well done on the landscaping and the integration of the official sets. :wub:

Thanks for all replies.

Master_Data, took us around 3 weeks. Worked on it on and off, around 60 working hours.

Worked on it on and off, around 60 working hours.

Impressive. I hope you get to keep it when LEGO finishes with it- this is a MOC worth displaying!

Floop-de-loop that is awesome.

The kids in your area are lucky to have that as the LEGO Store build (It is like a tiny Ninjago miniland!) The techniques are wonderful, the terrain is fantastic and there is just the right amount of foliage.

The terrain, the path, the mountain, the river; I can't decide which is my favorite. :wub: Excellent job with this! :thumbup: Without the sets the diorama is great, and the sets blend so nice with what's already there.

Thank all again for the replies!

Special thanks to Peppermint_M for making this post to front page!

Eurobricks forum is such a high standard forum. Everytime I surf here, I feel like I'm just a primary school student going into university, admiring all superb mocs of the masters.

Never thought one day our work will appear at the front page. A top honour to us really !

P/s. Thanks to lightningtiger too for highlighting to me this post is at front page. Wouldn't have noticed it otherwise :P

Edited by songwm

This looks brilliant! I saw another thread where someone had built a diorama around the LoTR sets, I am starting to think about doing that for my sets, it's so much better than just a shelf/case!

I am extremely jealous of your building skills (and parts supply). You managed to flawlessly integrate every set in the lineup. :thumbup:

I was expecting, since it was Ninjago, a pretty lame MOC.

:hmpf_bad:

Oh well, opinions are opinions. Lovely job on the MOC, songwm. I hope your customers love it too :wink: