I Scream Clone

MOC: Mos Eisley Cantina

'ISC'......one word.......AWESOME ! :grin:

Such wonderful detailing.....I must show my son tomorrow.....goodness I hope he doesn't want to modified his cantina ! :laugh:

Brick On 'ISC' ! :grin:

......one word.......AWESOME ! :grin:

Absolut!

One of the best Mos Eisley Cantina MOC`s i have ever seen!

So many great and authentic details - Fantastic!

markus

WINNER!

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments above. This may not be the biggest MOC of the cantina or even one that's trying to be the most movie accurate but everything about this MOC is right.... and that's on the surrounding details never mind the actual cantina area itself.

A lovely build! Thanks for sharing it with us!

You did a great job. You chose the right scale, and so you made the right MOC. Not too big, not too small.

You have a lot of details, and anywhere I look at, I never have the felling that the MOC is empty/lacking something.

:thumbup:

I hope that you may understand me: I want this NOW on my shelf. :grin: This might be the most beautiful ME Cantina I've ever seen, and the fun factor is great. Congratulations!

Brilliant! Simple amazing, great work. I love all the detail inside and out. The the other's have said, your scale is perfect. I also like the various cameos that are seen, like the Geonosian and the Gammorean.

Nice one ISC. It's great to see you pulling a bigger diorama to incorporate the recent Cantina set. Well done

Absolutely brilliant. I was looking at these pictures for quite a long time just to see all the details. Wow!