"After the fall of Sauron, Éomer, son of Éomund, returns to Rohan to be crowned king, following in the footsteps of Théoden, son of Thengel, who was slain during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields. Upon his return to Edoras, King Éomer decides the time has come to wipe out the remaining Dunlendings, former servants of evil who were sent by Saruman to aid him in the destruction of Rohan, who have now taken refuge throughout Dunland from whence they came, spread out over many different settlements and some fortresses. One of these fortresses can be found on the border of Rohirric lands to Dunland, one that was taken from Rohan by the Dunlendings during the War of the Ring. As a first step to conquering Dunland and slaying the remaining hostile Dunlendings, King Éomer sends a group of his men to surround the fortress, attacking the Dunlendings from every possible side. One of these sides is the western rivergate, to which a group of Rohirrim footsoldiers has been sent to begin the attack..."

f1fc83459ef1bcbaa710c81ae0f24cc4.png

5ef130c991c939c22094ee9634023384.png

7e4689eb75b3eb3e7451da68e7dc2aa6.png

787f53adb4a530a4d489424720733d29.png

05701dbfb38b151f588741605c537db4.png

8b7b85617a47e718347713254ca82a17.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my entry for MEC, category B, depicting an event from the 4th age of Middle-Earth.

Enjoy, C&C welcome as always!

Edited by General Magma

Good moc, the texture of wall is very great

just one thing, the quality of picture is too bad..

Thanks everyone! Good luck to all participants!

Good moc, the texture of wall is very great

just one thing, the quality of picture is too bad..

Do you mean any specific picture, or just in general?

Either way, I am aware of the quality and will have to try doing some lighting experiments soon. But nonetheless,

I still think a new digital camera might be of great help - and right now, close to being the best solution.

Edited by General Magma

Excellent MOC. I think when referring to the pic it means the ilumination.

Thank you! I do think the same.

Perhaps it will be time for a new camera soon..

Off course I am a year to late but here goes: Great piece! Really love the texture. The pictures could indeed use a little more illuminati .. uhm... illumination ^^ Great work