Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

logo_2_big.png
resources2.png

Our great founder Osamu Kawashita was only 14 when he sold his first idea for an improved robot power conservation system to a local industrial firm. He managed to negotiate a stake in ongoing sales, and when the word of how well these new robots worked, the sales were huge. This gave Kawashita enough money to buy a small factory and begin working on his own ideas full time. By the time he was 35, Kawashita's company was a multi-billion dollar powerhouse in robotics and bio-mechanics.

To realise his next dream, Kawashita began a long term plan that saw the newly named Kawashita Group begin to acquire most of it's rival companies. This was achieved usually through a variety of subtle methods, leaving his competitors unaware of the takeover until it was too late. For this reason, the Kawashita Group was eyed with a mix of envy and dislike for its success in hostile takeovers. After a ten year long steady takeover of nearly every competitor in the field, Kawashita was finally in a position to launch its next groundbreaking products.

14681052557_ce0b214715.jpg

Gorilla drone

16677431553_da3b6f21f8.jpg

Experiments on drive systems

By reducing the size of the enormous drive systems used in large spaceships, Kawashita was able to create a range of tiny power sources with unheard of capabilities. Combined with their already incredible quality robotics components, Kawashita was able deliver a new generation of cyborg parts, droids, and even large size mecha units capable of feats unheard of, including short and medium range space flight in some mecha. This unlocked the ability for planets everywhere to further exploit interplanetary mining, and has ensured the Kawashita Group's long running success. Twenty years later and they are the dominant player in all things robotic, and wild rumours of incredible, unseen, and sometimest unethical technologies are spreading.

Little is known of the current leadership of the company. It is widely held that members of the Kawashita's family run the different divisions of the company, but they are rarely seen in public, and no one is really sure which family member runs which division of the company. Rumors even says that Osamu Kawashita is still alive, most of his body replaced by machines, and that he has been running the company himself since the beginning.

16677431863_10fd1d4a3e.jpg

Kawashita Group's council

Orinshi - "Large jungles and swamp areas are broken up by sweeping tundra plains."

orinshi.png Not long after Octan and MANTIS already send out their colonisation vessels, Kawashita finished their fleet. Instead of launching an expedition, they send the whole fleet at once. Equipped with enough materials to build a colony of exponential size. They landed on a planet with such beauty, that the first arrivals instantly fell in love with the place, Awesomnium or not. Fortunately they stumbled upon a large stock of it, so the board was pleased with Orinshi as their home planet. They discovered a suitable planets more than three months later than their competitors, still with their level of technology, Kawashita Group finished their colony long before the others. Within weeks they were fully operational and ready for the next wave of recruits to exploit the surrounding planets.

Orinshi seems like a large planet, but nothing is less true. Between the dense foliage of the rainforests, the small shifting islands of the marshes are some habitable plains, but they tend to be furthest from the Awesomnium. The climate on the other hand is one of the finest they encountered. A soft temperature, moist in most regions and rich on oxygen. Gravity needs a little assistance, but nothing with great magnitude. Kawashita decided to do the most logic and build their settlement on the plains and use mobile facilities to extract resources.

Corporation informations

Primary color: Dark Bluish Grey
Secondary colors: Red and Dark Red

Default avatars

15681895033_f31338721a_t.jpg

Cyborg

8.jpg

Scientist

3.jpg

Explorer

6.jpg

Pilot

1.jpg

8azEB44.jpg

Greetings, fellow Kawashita employees. I am Commander Turtle. I know a few of you might not remember me, because the last time I was here was back before we conquered Pluto. But times have changed, and it is thanks to our very company that I am here, with an augmented arm, and with a vision. A vision for our company to be like no other, a vision for our company to bring the world one step further in a quest for science! We shall be triumphant, and we shall make our stockholders proud.

17627904702_4c62795154.jpg

Hello KG friends, my name is Narbilu and I was recruited by Brazer... for the first few missions Fey is assigned to my team and we will mainly explore the surrounding planets of our new home planet Orinshi.

If you have any questions ask me (here or a personal message), I know we will expand and our mission is to become the largest in the universe, starting with the Andromeda system. Together we will be proud.

And of course... Welcome to the team commander Turtle

Edited by narbilu

Hello there guys. I am Engineer Gunman and I am here to help Kawashita group change the world.

21920289713_4ddd0e4b57_o.png

22353881929_f9af9bc077_o.png

Edited by Gunman

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm ya pilot. I'll show you my id (once it stops raining and I can take a decent photo! :-/) later. Welcome to all newcomers!

Welcome to KG all, let's spread across Andromeda. Spread the word and recruit all your friends.

Welcome all, good to see KG attracts the attention of such experienced persons. When everything is up and running, we Can proceed with our first weekly assignment. Any suggestions which planet to dominate first?

Sir, I believe it is imperative that we immediately move towards Serium. This will fit as part of a larger plan, but I do not wish to tell more until this room has been thoroughly searched for bugs! We cannot have an industrial spy learning of our routes!

Serium is a world with water and islands, and already contains oxygen in its atmosphere. Our initial probe suggests that the species present are small and lack the "killer instinct", so they will provide good food our landing parties. The relatively low gravitational field means we will be able to mine and then ship fuel into space efficiently, and no doubt make a great profit on this little introduction to Andromeda. Finally, it is rich in Awesomenium, which is critical for our continued spaceflight development.

Edited by Commander Turtle

Both points taken Commander Turtle... Although Lorstan II is a more strategic point, because it offers more GATEs to other planets.

Sir, with all due respect, we have brought enough water to survive for a while yet. Lorstan II would be but a diversion, and I assure you my reasoning is based on the strongest data. Can we have a bug scanner in here so we may talk openly?!

Let us judge the next few days on who signs in and do a background check by then

Edited by narbilu

I agree with CEO Narbilu and was going to suggest Lorstan II as well. I believe we should also move to the Hamilton Belt at the same time as Lorstan II expanding our territory in two directions. Presently, I am better prepared for Lorstan II as we are currently designing ocean research vehicles.

I am signing up for Kawashita, no strong view on the role, I will do whatever the team has a gap in. I won't be that active until GoH winds down a bit.

Awesome stuff here fellas! Sign me up as a Kawashita explorer!

I am signing up for Kawashita, no strong view on the role, I will do whatever the team has a gap in. I won't be that active until GoH winds down a bit.

Great to see you two joining Kawashita! Now all you have to do is get yourselves a sigfig and post it and your job specialty over in the intro thread so that you can get added to the Corporation roster!

Welcome to you both, this will be awesome. The first few weeks it won't matter which adjacent planets we explore and exploit. It will get crucial when other corps get closer... So fly to which ever planet near Orinshi you wish. Lets expand fast.

The links to the sig creator will appear at your character when you are added to the player list.

The links to the sig creator will appear at your character when you are added to the player list.

Ok. I've given my job and pic in the introduction thread.