Sign in to follow this  
jifel

what IS the tie army?

im new here, so i dont know alot about the tie army :-(

can some one help me?

jifel

I asked this question at the EB event at Windsor last year and KimT or Ras74, I forget who told me "its legal spam, thats all. Its a bit of silly fun".

So there you go.

I asked this question at the EB event at Windsor last year and KimT or Ras74, I forget who told me "its legal spam, thats all. Its a bit of silly fun".

So there you go.

Oh yeah, that's the official explanation, but everyone knows that it's really an evil conspiracy...

I think it's a bunch of guys with Tie-fighter minifigs using their imaginations.

Why don't we answer the question first, and then be confusing? I think that's a better order. :-P

The Tie Army Thread is sort of like an RPG, or role playing game. Basically, you start out as an Imperial (or Rebel, but they're hopeless :-P ) soldier and you do assignments for Lord *vader* . If you do good, you work your way up in the ranks.

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Well, you start out as a TIE pilot or an Imperial trooper. The leaders will promote you to whatever position they see fit. So, I suppose they could demote you to "Imperial poop-scrubber" if they wanted to...

Well, the leaders on the Imperial side are Vader and xwingyoda, and Imperialscouts on the Rebel side.

Savy?

P.S.- You are joining the Imperials, RIGHT? *aims TIE at jifel* X-D

Well, you start out as a TIE pilot or an Imperial trooper. The leaders will promote you to whatever position they see fit. So, I suppose they could demote you to "Imperial poop-scrubber" if they wanted to...

Well, the leaders on the Imperial side are Vader and xwingyoda, and Imperialscouts on the Rebel side.

Savy?

P.S.- You are joining the Imperials, RIGHT? *aims TIE at jifel* X-D

maaaaybe ;-)

Why don't we answer the question first, and then be confusing? I think that's a better order. :-P

The Tie Army Thread is sort of like an RPG, or role playing game. Basically, you start out as an Imperial (or Rebel, but they're hopeless :-P ) soldier and you do assignments for Lord *vader* . If you do good, you work your way up in the ranks.

can u give an example of an assighnment?

imperial or rebel?

eeny meeny miny moe...

Edited by jifel

Hello! You must consider joining the Rebellian! It will be your, and ours, right to free the galaxy from the evil scum of the Empire!

(There are too many Imperials anyway)

Hope you join in :-)

If you do good, you work your way up in the ranks.

Well. If you do well.

Hello! You must consider joining the Rebellion! It will be your, and ours, right to free the galaxy from the evil scum of the Empire!

(There are too many Imperials anyway)

Hope you join in :-)

Yes! What he said! *sweet*

Rebellion.

Sure, you could join the rebellion. Though why you'd want to join a group of terrorists who are trying to do nothing but disrupt the calm and order the Empire has bestowed upon the Galaxy is beyond me.

Hey, it's your life

Sure, you could join the rebellion. Though why you'd want to join a group of terrorists who are trying to do nothing but disrupt the calm and order the Empire has bestowed upon the Galaxy is beyond me.

Hey, it's your life

Yes, has our dear Empire pointlesley disrupted the galactic peace? No, the rebels did! The Empire had to use force to bring the galaxy to order, and so have many other goverments!

Yes, the Empire has been good to bounty hunters er, civilians like me. All the Rebellion has done is to cause unnecessary deaths.

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Yes, the Empire has been good to bounty hunters er, civilians like me. All the Rebellion has done is to cause unnecessary deaths.

Yes, we are good to bounty hunters er, civilians. I mean, the Imperial Forces are just defending the people of the Empire, and equiping their soldiers with cool looking plastic armor *y*

Edit: Hey, I'm a count! WOOT!

Edited by Norrington

I fly a space-ship! :-P

Mr Mandalorian pretty much explained it.

So there you go.

Legal spam????? 8-

Hey, it's your life

No wonder the empire is falling apart... what a terrible defeatist attitude... ;-)

God Bless,

Nathan (who must have set some kind of record for delay between joining EB and posting in a tie thread...)

in case you don't remember >:-( there are confederate remnants! and howabout other terrorist groups(ah, screw those insignificants) I am a separatist lover and I have a sizable army, and im saving up for a lot more! Separatists rule!

Yay!

*mutters into comlink* It's ok, he's with us!

TIE pilot: awww!

Woo! Go the TIE! I mean, Empire! :-P

Darnit, another one joined the evils of the empire. Calm....ha! If its anyone terrorizing the galaxy, it

Stop posting lies, you Rebel scum! ;-)

Jifel, why don't you post in the TIE army topic, so *vader* can officially hire you?

Darnit, another one joined the evils of the empire. Calm....ha! If its anyone terrorizing the galaxy, it