Sign in to follow this  
zeki

Firestation

Hi all

Following the construction of 2 new Fire trucks here and here, I have decided that my city needs new station as new trucks would not fit into the old one. Here is the result:

The station itself; i'm missing some stickers for the sign but otherwise it it finished. No interiors are done. The windows have curtains and the garage doors are my favorite.

pgd_zekiville_001.jpg

Side view shows garage windows, that worked out perfectly.

pgd_zekiville_002.jpg

Front picture, with garage doors opened. The carpool consists of 2 engines, 5 vide van, and a 5 vide SUV.

pgd_zekiville_003.jpg

Side view with cars in garage.

pgd_zekiville_004.jpg

Front view of all cars outside. Great shot for size comparison.

pgd_zekiville_005.jpg

Additional pictures on demand. Comments and critics welcome!

Looks very good, the architecture has something good, and something I can't put my finger on what it is, in a good way ofcourse. Does it already has an interior? Anyways great work

This is fantastic, I think. It looks like a modern fire station, built in the style of Classic Town, although you've used the nice red garages from the fire brigade, which fit perfectly. The white/black stripe design is very well executed. The engines are good as well. Nice work. :thumbup::thumbup:

Looks very good, the architecture has something good, and something I can't put my finger on what it is, in a good way ofcourse. Does it already has an interior? Anyways great work

Well, I would say he is missing stickers. That makes it way more realistic. LEGO has stickers on all there Fire Stations AFAIK (Except exclusive10197).

AWESOME fire station 'zeki', excellent job on the smaller details like the curtains in the second stoery windows and larger ones like the hose drying tower.....man they must be long hoses. :grin:

Very nice trucks too, I love that pick up with the white covering on it ! :wub:

Great work 'zeki' and Brick On ! :grin:

I really like the simplistic beauty of this Fire Station, it's a nice combination of conservative modern design and classic build. Effectively fitting those fire vehicles inside is a pretty neat functionality too. And did I say I love those custom fire trucks that you have? Great job on this zeki! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the nice comments.

man they must be long hoses.

Actually the hoses measure from 15-20 meters so the tower size is kinda realistic.

Well' date=' I would say he is missing stickers. That makes it way more realistic. LEGO has stickers on all there Fire Stations AFAIK (Except exclusive10197). [/quote']

I know i have to make them and add them to the truck and the station itself. It will complete them.

The more I look at the station the less i like the front door entrance as it is the only window/door without any curtains. Any ideas how to make it more appealing?

Veeeery nice, very niiiice indeeeed! :thumbup: I like that garage very much, those doors are brilliant. The thing that I don't really understand is that what is the meaning of the tower. Good work and good pics, thanks!

Edited by Silverface

Excellent firestation! It looks good and is detailed. Both the vehicles and the building itself are well built. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

The more I look at the station the less i like the front door entrance as it is the only window/door without any curtains. Any ideas how to make it more appealing?

Sticker it a bit? Maybe with the fire logo, or some sort of edging?

Hello!

With those little details like the outer window sills or curtains you even added the icing on the cake to this excellent fire station. Well done! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thats fantastic! it reminds me of my local station, the black and white is quite art-deco in apperance.

Great Fire station zeki. :thumbup:

It looks the business defiantly, on the 5 wide van what piece did you use for the 5 wide windscreen/shield?. :oh3:

For a windshiled i've use a modified brick 2 x 6 x 2. One center stud is cut out.

Thanks for all nice comments.