Sign in to follow this  
74louloute

Briefing before takeoff

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi there. Today I present to you my latest MOC. This is the first time I tried to make something "military".

Briefing before takeoff :

December 1941 : In front of his Zero plane, a Japanese pilot check one last time his flight plan.

5026420972_0199ef0778.jpg

5026418290_e89b3bee69.jpg

5026419738_c4e1e4dfda.jpg

Close up of the Red and white sun here (Credit to eilonwy77 for the design)

Made for the L13 contest "Made in Japan" over Legopirate.fr

Thanks for your comments and (constructive) criticism ! :tongue:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I actually quite like this design, the rising sun motif on the platform is beautiful, the table is nicely set up, the pilot is very good, and the wings on the plane are excellent. One of my only qualms is that the cockpit is a touch forward for a true to form plane, but it looks perfect as a fictional fighter :thumbup::classic: Well done, and keep bricking!

Hello!

There are quite some notable techniques to dicover here. :classic:

First I like that emblem on the socket side of the vignette. It looks great with all the cheese slopes. And second, the use of the Fabuland pot is a very original idea and works very well here. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

An all around solid build. I really love the way the wings are shaped and slope upwards.

Nicely done there '74louloute', though the cockpit is too far forward for a Zero....must have a real tiny engine or maybe it's pedal power ! :wink:

The base is AWESOME with the swords and the rising sun - excellent designing in this creation of yours '74louloute' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great MOC 74louloute! Very impressive for your first military MOC, just a testament of your building expertise. :thumbup: I love the plane's smooth SNOT finish, and the Japanese red circle on the wings. The base is fantastic in itself, with the rising sun symbol a very clever well-executed detail. I'm so lovin' this creation. :wub: