Sign in to follow this  
C.J.Cutrone9

Revelation.

Hope you guys like it! Again short... I am trying to make them longer but it is either, REALLY long, or short.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph: Allright, once we have the elven soldiers as our eyes in the forest, we will be able to take Avalonia.

Captain of the Spearmen: Are you sure about that sir? The number of men still loyal to the King are much greater than us.

Joseph: Ah, but with them all chasing that foll of an elf, Narra, we will easily take the castle.

Captain of the Spearmen: If you say so sir.

Joseph: Captain, see that soldier right there, with the wodden sheild?

Captain: Yes.

Joseph: Watch out for him, he has been born of fire.

Captain: Pardon my ignorance sir but what does that mean?

Joseph: It means he can produce fire from his hands.

Captain: Oh.... A formidable opponent.

Joseph: Quiet now, let me do the talking.

6798737344_8c2cc278b9.jpg

King of the Elves: Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Joseph: Who I am does not concern you, but, what I am doing here does.

King of the Elves: How dare you defy my question who are you.

Joseph: I am here to take your army of elves, you can give them to me or I can take them by killing you.

King of the Elves: Do you acctually think they will obey you once you kill me?

Joseph: I am an elf, and an elf's honor is to obey the King, or any man able to kill him.

King of the Elves: Gaurd, kill him.

6944851051_639fe58686.jpg

With movement quicker than lightning, the gaurd, who was born of fire, jumped forward and with the flick of his wrist, burned the approaching spearman.

However, his victory was short lived, for as soon as he had killed the spearman, 2 arrows came out of the woods, hit him in the back, and killed him.

The other gaurds were disarmed, and killed shortly, while they were fighting, the elven king grabbed his sword, just in case he need fight for his life. Which, as it turned out he did, and did he fight. They fought from noon, to 2:00. Neither loosing his focus, and neither gaining an advantage. Finally, the king slipped, and Jospeh knocked his sword from his hand, and aimed his sword at the king's throat.

6798737078_e9dc6a752d.jpg

Joseph: Give me full command of your army.

King: Why?

Joseph: Because if you don't I will kill you.

King: You would kill me anyway.

Joseph: True.

And with a smirk Joseph killed the king. With having done that, he then became king and had control of the Elven army.

Joseph: To insure that you fight for me, and do not turn against me, I will keep your families in that building over there, if anyone of you disobey me, I will have my men burn the building. Understood?

And with that, the origonal men started to move the elven women and children into the large barn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of part 3.

Oh and as a side note, Narra is my siggy, so as the series goes on, he will be upgraded to look more and more like my current siggy does.

C&C is welcome.

Nice story but can´t find a solid connection with the previous.

Your photos have improved.

Keep them coming.:thumbup:

Have you read a published comic that made sense or had any connection with the previous issue? I'm sure C.j. Will work it out eventually. You have to keep reading to know. :wink:

Have you read a published comic that made sense or had any connection with the previous issue? I'm sure C.j. Will work it out eventually. You have to keep reading to know. :wink:

You are right.

Is just I was trying to find some clues about what could drive the characters to do some things, and at the moment with just the 3 comics I guess is insuficient to determine it.

In other words I usually dont read comics because I cant stand to be on vigile for the next piece of story to deduct things to satisfy my curiosity. :laugh:

Greetings. :classic:

Yes, Next episode will "build" on this one/ explain everything.