Sign in to follow this  
Chris Phipson

MOC: Battle of Hoth Dio

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I built this for the "Beat the Judges" game over on MOCpages. "Beat the Judges" is a side game from the 2010 MocOlympics where eliminated players can continue to have fun by challenging the judges that voted them out. The category I chose was "Star Wars Diorama" and the eliminated players can challenge me with their own entry (I'm one of the judges).

This is just a few pics. Come check out a lot more over on MOCpages! http://mocpages.com/moc.php/226715

12849158774_SPLASH.jpg

12849160592_SPLASH.jpg

12849162507_SPLASH.jpg

Beat the Judges group: http://mocpages.com/group.php/13565

Main 2010 MocOlympics group: http://mocpages.com/group.php/12864

As always, thanks for looking!

Till next time true believers!

~Chris.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow........excellent snow drifts there and cool battle scene....question is the snow speeder stablised well enough looks a little wobbly ?

Great SNOT job there, plus nice looking snow speeder and AT-ST too ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'Chris Phipson' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I love your snot base! I also like you Snowspeeder. Keep up the good work Chris! :thumbup: (watch out for Flare)

Edited by Masked Builder

Can someone tell me what a dio is? I've always wondered what that meant.

Diorama. Here's the definition.

Edited by Masked Builder

Nice MOC Chris! I like the SNOT drifts and the little tunnel-trench for the rebels, really cool! :thumbup:

Good luck!

CF

Not the best Hoth diorama around but it's certainly a very good build. I like the snow formations, and the SNOT finish makes the base really look realistic snow. Overall a good job Chris Phipson! :thumbup: Are those Snowspeeder and AT-ST the official ones or your own build?

Not the best Hoth diorama around but it's certainly a very good build. I like the snow formations, and the SNOT finish makes the base really look realistic snow. Overall a good job Chris Phipson! :thumbup: Are those Snowspeeder and AT-ST the official ones or your own build?

They're a combo actually. I looked at the pics of the sets then made my own adjustments from there. The main difference is the speeder color. Never understood why Lego made the sets white when the ones in the movie are grey? I mean, I get it to make it more "snowy" but by that logic... shouldn't the Star Destroyer be white? hahaha

Thanks for all the comments everyone! Glad you liked it!

~Chris.

They're a combo actually. I looked at the pics of the sets then made my own adjustments from there. The main difference is the speeder color. Never understood why Lego made the sets white when the ones in the movie are grey? I mean, I get it to make it more "snowy" but by that logic... shouldn't the Star Destroyer be white? hahaha

Thanks for all the comments everyone! Glad you liked it!

~Chris.

You're right about that. Glad to see you corrected the color of the snowspeeder to grey.