Sign in to follow this  
admDaggett

Moving, so I have to sell my Lego Stuff

Hi Folks.

This posting has a sad reason. I have to move (to Ireland) and I can not take all my Lego with me. I am keeping my Vikings sets and my City Line, but unfortunately, I have a lot more stuff. (Well, since yesterday it was fortunately, how fast things can change...)

All this sets are in good condition, and I hope they will make someone as happy as they made me. Please make an offer, for all sets you want. I ship worldwide, but of course, Germany is much easier for me and you. If there is a part missing, I will note it. Sets are normally Instructions plus all Parts, if there are sets without instructions, I will note it as well. Tommorow I will add some complete & incomplete sets (most of them, Wild West) also I will add loose bricks. I have to weight them, so this will take some time.

You can always take a look here www.admDaggett.de -> Collections -> Lego and ask me, if I want to sell the item you want.

Please contact me via PM or eMail or simply post here. my email: admdaggett@yahaoo.de

Please do NOT use the eMail listed here, as I am not able to check it regullarly .

And please excuse mistakes I made. ^^

eBay nick: entenlexi (to check feedback)

STAR WARS - 7128 - Speeder Bikes

STAR WARS - 7104 - Desert Skiff

STAR WARS - 7110 - Landspeeder

STAR WARS - 7124 - Flashspeeder

STAR WARS - 7144 - Slave 1

STAR WARS - 7146 - Tie Fighter

STAR WARS - 7180 - B-Wing at Rebel Control Center

STAR WARS - 7127 - Imperial AT-ST

STAR WARS - 7140 - X-Wing

Star Wars - 7133 - Bounty Hunter Pursuit (with Package)

STAR WARS - 6966 - Mini Jedi Starfighter (mit T

Edited by admDaggett

That's sad. *sing* *n* :-(

thats a mighty collection.i'd sayany minute now you'll get loads of responses.

hy , ist das set 7133 also Bounty hunter MISB?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey , is the set 7133 MISB?

Well, no. I opened it and builded it. (You can see it on the pictures.)

But Package and Instructions are still there, also both of the sheets.

It is not sealed, but Mint in Box :)

I enclose the picture from the link for you:

jedi1.JPG

Edited by admDaggett

To not damage the Box (it is already a little bit weak, as a matter of its size) i wooukld prefer to send it in a bigger box, which means shipping would be around 19 Euro. It is possible to send it for 14 euro, but then I can only wrap the box in paper (like a christmas present ^^) and that could affect the box. (Of course I will stuff the Box with paper as well, but I don't know if that is enough.)

And the price for the set, well, it is always my method, to hear an offer first. :)

If you want, you can contact me via ICQ, AIM or eMail (eMail in the first post, AIM and ICQ in my profile or my website, or via PM) and we talk in German. I guess it is much easier for us. :)

Sign in to follow this