Sign in to follow this  
doug7172

I need more divers!

Hey ppl I love aquaraiders but I was looking at them and i rembered the original dives line. And so I started looking nat all the diver sets (about a month ago) and one just screamed buy me. I want to know where i can get the Set # 6441-1: Deep Reef Refuge in mint codition and cheap. Could you help me. I like aqua raiders but i love and need divers!

Oh bad luck for you man, I just sold that set to another eurbricks user in MISB :/

But I have up 3 other diver sets in ebay:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZwandmalerei

and I have much aquazone sets if you need one of them, too? (The old ones, Aquanauts, Aquasharks, Aquaraider(old), Stingray)

Think you but I relly cant afford anything because I am saving up for a I-pod *wub*

Think you but I relly cant afford anything because I am saving up for a I-pod *wub*

I'm confused...then why'd you start this topic? *wacko*

That was ten days ago! Keep up man! :-| ;-)

That was ten days ago! Keep up man! :-| ;-)

Don't pick on him, you'll get a PM about wild fires near his home...trust me :-|

Don't pick on him, you'll get a PM about wild fires near his home...trust me :-|

But there's so much to pick on! :-D For example, his avatar! :-|

Wrong coast...

*shrugs helplessly* Don't tell me, tell him. He PMed me about the fires and that he had to evacuate his house, so I said turn off your computer and get out of your house. Seriously, what was I supposed to do about it? *wacko*

*shrugs helplessly* Don't tell me, tell him. He PMed me about the fires and that he had to evacuate his house, so I said turn off your computer and get out of your house. Seriously, what was I supposed to do about it? *wacko*

I'm confused. *wacko* Who has and/or doesn't have fires. I just checked, and there are none outside my home. 8-|

I'm confused. *wacko* Who has and/or doesn't have fires. I just checked, and there are none outside my home. 8-|

Sometimes I try to follow these threads, but I don't know ... THIRD BASE! X-D

Sometimes I try to follow these threads, but I don't know ... THIRD BASE! X-D

stay out of the infield! I want to know what's the guy's name in left field? :-D

stay out of the infield! I want to know what's the guy's name in left field? :-D

No, what's on second, we've already covered that! *whacks you with a Susquehana (boy I know that's spelled wrong) hat* *wacko*

Who's on first

That aside, I have no idea what hinckley's talking about anymore *wacko*

This

I'm looking out for divers as well, but not in dire need of them.

But there's so much to pick on! :-D For example, his avatar! :-|

Yah also pick on me for bieng a semi-nerd! *sweet* Oh and I live in sandeigo where the fires our. Also Hinckley I thought we were friends and if I had to get a new home because mine burned down I at least wanted one person Eurobricks to know why I was gone *rolls eyes*

Edited by doug7172

Yah also pick on me for bieng a semi-nerd! *sweet* Oh and I live in sandeigo where the fires our. Also Hinckley I thought we were friends and if I had to get a new home because mine burned down I at least wanted one person Eurobricks to know why I was gone *rolls eyes*

There's an emoticon for that. It's this one: :-| By the way, it's San DIEgo. D-I-E-G-O. It means Doug in spanish. Saint Doug. That's where you live. And it's your name.

:-P I'm just giving you a hard time, buddy. That's what I do to people I like. I'm glad you're okay and I hope your house makes it through these fires. That must be awful-I can only imagine. I just think it's pretty funny that the authorities come by and tell you to evacuate and you get on EB to PM me. :-D That's a tride and true EB member... *sweet* *y*

I'm looking out for divers as well, but not in dire need of them.

Hey! Stay on topic! >:-(

Oh, wait...

X-D

Yah also pick on me for bieng a semi-nerd! *sweet*

:-$ Ignore me. I was picking on SW4J not you. As I said later, I was confused. :-|

There's an emoticon for that. It's this one: :-| By the way, it's San DIEgo. D-I-E-G-O. It means Doug in spanish. Saint Doug. That's where you live. And it's your name.

:-P I'm just giving you a hard time, buddy. That's what I do to people I like. I'm glad you're okay and I hope your house makes it through these fires. That must be awful-I can only imagine. I just think it's pretty funny that the authorities come by and tell you to evacuate and you get on EB to PM me. :-D That's a tride and true EB member... *sweet* *y*

I try to type fast and I missple a lot of words. I love it here but i might be banned, Jipay pmed me right as I pmed you and jipay said one more pm to any of his admins and I am banned. :'-(

I try to type fast and I missple a lot of words. I love it here but i might be banned, Jipay pmed me right as I pmed you and jipay said one more pm to any of his admins and I am banned. :'-(

Think twice before you post, and make sure you're posts add something and aren't spammy. That, and if you check over your posts to make sure you're actually saying what you mean, and I don't think you'll get banned.

Don't worry about your typing speed... it may be really slow now, but the more you type, the faster you'll get. :-)

Think twice before you post, and make sure you're posts add something and aren't spammy. That, and if you check over your posts to make sure you're actually saying what you mean, and I don't think you'll get banned.

Don't worry about your typing speed... it may be really slow now, but the more you type, the faster you'll get. :-)

Thank you that is relly help full. I needed to calm down alittle I do not want to leave this grate place :'-(

I stated this topic because for christmas I want that vintage set and my parents wanted to know where to get if they decide to get it so I told them I would find a ebay store

I'm glad you're okay and I hope your house makes it through these fires. That must be awful-I can only imagine. I just think it's pretty funny that the authorities come by and tell you to evacuate and you get on EB to PM me. :-D That's a tride and true EB member... *sweet* *y*

Loyal to the end! And yes I do know how to spell San Diego it just well relly hard to type when some neighbors (O my gosh I spelled it right! ! , wow are we off topic) are breathing down your neck when you are on EB

Edited by doug7172