Kai NRG

The Library of Petraea University

Alright, here is that library I started ages ago! This was remarkably easy to build, got it done in five hours or so (and I wasn't working nonstop!). Oh, yes, I started it ages ago, but then I had to destroy the small amount of progress I had made for Challenge V. So I did get the entire thing done in five hours... not as impressive as Ecc by a long shot, but I was happy with the speed!

8169134132_dedac8b63a.jpg

8169103651_6a73fbb3a2.jpg

Some "students" get there best sleep here (after all, how are you supposed to study after a night in the hot tub?)...

8169134090_68988dd7c5.jpg

Fortunatly, others are a bit more studious...

8169134196_a7db4ca5fd.jpg

...even if they have green faces. (I'm starting to think that wasn't the best face for my sigfig's companion!)

8169134050_10cd2451e7.jpg

And here is a librarian, organizing books!

8169134170_3fbcd9a2f1.jpg

C&C are welcome!

Nice library, NRG Kai!

You've got some, massive books there! :wink:

Nice job! I never thought of using those rail bricks as books but the way you did it is well done! :thumbup:

I really like how those shelves turned out. And about the green faced minifig. Maybe he's of a lesser known Kaliphliphlic culture? Technically there are many different and strange races in all areas beyond Nocturnus.

as for the build, I really like it. What I don't like is the guys in shirts and ties, that's just not the clothing of the time frame (ca. 1450) in which our story takes place!

This is a great little library. I particularly like how you have done the base. The minifgures do seem from a different era though!

On a side note, I think your building and presentation skills have really evolved in the short time that I have been on Eurobricks. Each MOC just gets better and better.

Thanks, all! I was really very pleased with the way this turned out, and it's probably my best vig to date.

as for the build, I really like it. What I don't like is the guys in shirts and ties, that's just not the clothing of the time frame (ca. 1450) in which our story takes place!

I see what you mean there, but I really don't have much else; I didn't think students would look very good in suits of armor... :tongue: (Maybe I should BL some apropriate shirts?)

... On a side note, I think your building and presentation skills have really evolved in the short time that I have been on Eurobricks. Each MOC just gets better and better.

Thanks! Just reading the photography lesson of the RA really helped a lot, and I'm sure my building has improved, seeing all the amazing MOCs around here would make anyone get better! :classic:

Really nice small library :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you! :sweet:

Edited by Kai NRG