Sign in to follow this  
KeteR_u_S

World of Warcraft figures by KeteR_u_S

As much as I admire what Mega Bloks tried to do (they got a lot of the look right), I'd much rather have Lego WoW, even if it means the armor wouldn't be as big a deal. Keep skin color off torsos, and prints can give us loads of armor variety over time... if such a thing were to happen, I'd love for Lego to start by releasing sets with orcs & humans (naturally), but then draenei, dwarves, trolls, and Forsaken--hitting the races MB never touched.

A pipe dream, I know... too much variety, too many new weapons molds to keep hungry WoW fans satisfied ("What?! Another boring axe blade clipped to a bar? Where's my Gorehowl, dangit!" "Gorehowl? Why does Varian have a gold longsword? And why does Thrall have a brickbuilt Doomhammer? There's not even any printing on the pieces!" "I wanna know why this hunter has an old pirate musket instead of the Nesingwary 4000!")... but oh, how I'd love to see it happen.

Great mod of the Even Piell headgear into a WoW Goblin! The goggles and backpack look great. What's next? I'm hoping by the thread title this is a series!

Great mod of the Even Piell headgear into a WoW Goblin! The goggles and backpack look great. What's next? I'm hoping by the thread title this is a series!

My dream in chilehood was Lego World of Warcraft)

Next step - I thinking how to make trolls and orks)

Childhood?! *huh* I feel old... (and holy smokes, WoW is 10 this year?!)

If you want a jutting jaw for orcs, this helmet might be the one to mod... if the jaw isn't so important, Lego Fantasy troll heads are pretty Warcrafty with the tusks sticking up from their mouths. Mohawk or topknot headpiece, they'd look even more like members of the Horde!

Edited by Venkefedo

Childhood?! *huh* I feel old... (and holy smokes, WoW is 10 this year?!)

If you want a jutting jaw for orcs, this helmet might be the one to mod... if the jaw isn't so important, Lego Fantasy troll heads are pretty Warcrafty with the tusks sticking up from their mouths. Mohawk or topknot headpiece, they'd look even more like members of the Horde!

Now Im working with Lor'Temar Teron, blood Elf