Sign in to follow this  
streifen

Hi Hi from Singapore!

Hi folks,

i am Iz from Singapore.

just joined this forum a few days ago.

now my collecting history:

was given lego when i was a kid (in the 70s & 80s). then moved on to other interests. reinstated the passion for it in 1998 when i bought the Western series (the Gold Mine & The Rapid River). again did not further pursue interest as price of lego was high and i was studying then.

only started serious collecting 1 1/2 years ago when i got the Cafe Corner, Market Street & Green Grocer all within a week. then i started to collect those lost series e.g. Legoredo, some of the other Western series, Sandcrawler and the Episodes IV-VI series Lego. wanted to go into the Adventurers' series but realised that the series is very broad and my wallet may complain. :tongue:

as for now, still into collecting. every week will pop into the local store/s to check out if there is anything new/interesting to get.

ooops...getting long-winded.

hope to increase my collection/knowledge with u guys here!!

Welcome aboard the EB Experience.

I am sure you'll fit right in here amongst the rest of us :classic:

streifen, as a fellow Singaporean like myself, let me give you a warm welcome to Eurobricks! :wink:

I am glad to see you, managed to find your way to sign up here, where your dark age shall ends here. So, your main interest is inclined towards City, Western and Star Wars? Love to see your collection too. I am sure "space" and "storage" could pose a problem since most of us have limited space in our residence.

See you around, and let me know if you have encountered any problems. :sweet:

only started serious collecting 1 1/2 years ago when i got the Cafe Corner, Market Street & Green Grocer all within a week. then i started to collect those lost series e.g. Legoredo, some of the other Western series, Sandcrawler and the Episodes IV-VI series Lego. wanted to go into the Adventurers' series but realised that the series is very broad and my wallet may complain. :tongue:

Welcome! It's always nice to have more members to join in on the fun! And impressive! All three modulars in one week, eh? Sounds like how I am when I have too much spare money. :grin:

Thanks for the welcome!!

@WhiteFang: will be great to meet up. Lego is indeed gaining popularity here.

@Striker: :laugh: . did not want to take a risk of missing out on the sets so i scooped them up when i saw them. rather get then then pay astronomical prices later. this later resulted in furniture layout changes as i had to get a display cabinet for the 3 of them joined together.

Welcome to EB.

I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and its good to see another member from our region joining us here.

Yup, its true, AFOL's biggest problem is not only the dough to buy the sets, but the space needed to store them :classic: