Sign in to follow this  
VBBN

2008 Exo-Force set found!

That's pretty cool. Much better than the 2007 January sets IMO. Interesting 'spike' pieces on the legs.

Well you found a book alright but do we even know that this cover will be a future set ??

It seems fairly certain. It's been said that the 2008 sets will be jungle based, and I don't think they'd design a set just for the cover of a book.

this is likely going to be a set as all books in this series are about the actual models thus far. Still the title does sort of jump to conclusions.

That's pretty cool. Much better than the 2007 January sets IMO. Interesting 'spike' pieces on the legs.

It seems fairly certain. It's been said that the 2008 sets will be jungle based, and I don't think they'd design a set just for the cover of a book.

Thats what I wondered Sam ;-) But you know me and Exo Force :-P So I take you word for it and I spotted some cool things !!

On the right hand, there are 2 of the news scith blades from the Castle line ;-)

Those "spikes" really do look interesting for some vegetation MOC ;-)

It sounds like a great parts pack !! A lot of usefull green slopes !! After all, I might get some of them 8-

A very good cockpit design and an overall interesting set. Nice! Thanks for that link, ~VBBN~. *y*

I

Wow, it looks good! Too bad i only have 2 exo-force sets still :'-(

This looks like a great new direction to take Exo-force, sure to see cool sets this line! *sweet*

TTFN! >:-)

Those knee-spikes look too much like from a clone brand to me :-/ And it's by Greg F? No wonder the story has been so shallow :-|

The set looks leagues above anything exo-force has shown so far, and all that dark green :'-)

Favorite Color On!

Can I have one now please? I really love it. It does look much better than this years anorexic lineup. I love the cockpit and the use of those red swords! It looked a little Bio-knuckle-y to me at first but upon closer inspection I love it. It has a nice bulk to it. I can't wait to see the rest of the new lineup! X-D

I spy with my little eye the continuation of ball joints in EF! :'-( not nearly as bad as last year, mind, but I still dislike ball joints on anything but bionicle.

This looks much better than last years, something like a mix of 2006 and 2007. The best part, however, is an enclosed cockpit! 8-

Ryo finally gets a large dark-green mech to start things off! While I don't exactly like the fact that those spikes look terribly out of place, I'm really diggin the arms and new cockpit construction. Not so much that it's nearly completely enclosed as it is the fact that the pilot isn't actually standing! I was beginning to wonder if those crazy kids got tired from standing while fighting off machines all the time!

Well, if this is any indicator, Exo-Force is going to finally get back up there! Mecha on!

Looks very good! I like it, I hope the rest of the sets are good!

But why must it be a jungle?? :-X

-ZotS

Whats wrong with the jungle??

I think it will be kool.

Ryo finally gets a large dark-green mech to start things off! While I don't exactly like the fact that those spikes look terribly out of place, I'm really diggin the arms and new cockpit construction. Not so much that it's nearly completely enclosed as it is the fact that the pilot isn't actually standing! I was beginning to wonder if those crazy kids got tired from standing while fighting off machines all the time!

Well, if this is any indicator, Exo-Force is going to finally get back up there! Mecha on!

whats to say hes not standing up? All you can see is the head. Whats to say its not completely enclosed?

Edited by john cleese

Parts wise this set will be great, i'm not a big fan of exo but hell i'm always happy to see new coloured parts.

I'm with *vader* here, I can't work up much love for Exoforce on it's own, but I do like some of these parts and will buy almost anything with some dark colours in it, so this is a winner. Actually, my entire Exoforce collection has been as a result of S@H clearances and I've only built the two smallest ones. I might really like them and just not know it yet.

This might be the set I give an honest try. *y*

Meh. If they come out with smaller sets, then I might buy them. I'm still smarting from this comment at my local Zellers.....

"Sweet! Striking Venom half-off! Wait, what's the store clerk doing? Hey you, what are you doing with that?"

"My son likes Lego, so I thought I'd buy it for him."

"How old's your son?"

"5."

:'-( Waste of a good set... but next year's sets seem to be an improvement- I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best.