Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Spiderman 3 MOC's!

theaterindex.gif

Hey there! I was so dissappointed when Lego did not the the Spiderman 3 license that I wanted to build my own MOC's. Most of these are vignettes. I dipicted the characters good, I think, although they can't be 100% accurate. Okay, so here is the link to the brickshelf gallery with all the pictures. There are 38 pictures all in all, but I am only going to post a few here, so check out the brickshelf gallery.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=253127

Big Sandman Attack!

big_sandman.jpg

big_sandman_overveiw.jpg

This is the scene were sandman goes on a rampage on a street in NYC. You can see here that he got so big from all the sand from the truck. He is almost invulnerable considering he is literally made of sand. Who will stop him!?

Sandman's Demise

flint_markos_demise.jpg

flint_marko.jpg

Uh Oh! Flint Marko is in trouble now that the Black-suited Spiderman found his weakness. There is no escaping your inevidable doom, Sandman!

Sandman Returns

sandman_reforms.jpg

sandman_reforms_4.jpg

Spiderman had thought that he had killed that pesky sandman, but he was dead wrong. Now Sandman is angrier than ever, and he will stop at nothing to cure his sick daughter: even if that means killing Spiderman!

J. John Jameson buys a camera

here_ya_little_thief.jpg

A rather humerous scene when Jameson buys a camera from a little girl, who makes a considerable profit.

New Goblin chases Peter Parker

peter_shoots_web.jpg

harry_chases_peter_2.jpg

harry_osborn_new_goblin.jpg

The New Goblin is out to avenge his father's death by killing Pete! Armed with pumpkin bombs and a new glider, he will be hard to stop. Run Peter, Run!!!

Miniland Scale Sandman

miniland_sandman_2.jpg

miniland_sandman_4.jpg

A miniland scale Flint Marko with a huge hand!

Mary Jane in the taxi over New York

mary_jane_taxi.jpg

mary_jane_taxi_2.jpg

mary_jane_taxi_3.jpg

Part of the final battle when Mary Jane is hovering over NY in a taxi, held up by Venom's web! Who will save

her?!!

Venom's Begining

eddie_brock_venom.jpg

eddie_brock_venom_2.jpg

This figure is Eddie Brock when he first gets the symbiotic black meteorite stuff on him! Watch out Spidey, you may have met your match!

So thanks for checking these out and I have more pictures of Spiderman 3 MOCS as well as other mocs from the previous 2 flicks!

These are absolutly amazing great job!!!!! :-D I really like the miniland sandman and the scene with jameson trying to buy the little kids camera! well done! ;-) ;-) X-D

Great work here. I'd like to see you tackle Venom. Maybe a bit more detail on the sandman's head in the first one might be nice. Also, I think perhaps a different face for Flint Marko might be appropriate, as he looks too young using that one. Furthermore, your scene involving Jameson is pure gold!

I just saw the movie yesterday. Great work on your MOCs, I like the John Jameson one the most.

Yeah, when I saw the Jameson scene in the movie, I knew I had to make that one. As for venom, I try to use all official peices, no custom decals, so that might be hard. Does anyone have ideas for an all offical peice venom?

I don't know if thats a joke or not, but I want to be able to actually have the real thing. Besides, I only know how to crop and adjust image sizes on photoshop. ;-)

Anybody else have any spiderman 3 moc's? I would love to seem some more!

Very nice sceneries indeed! *y*

I really like your Flint Marko face and that Sandman Returns

scenery. May I ask where these inderesting parts

Thanks, Lord Thrawn and SirNadroj! I never knew that there was a Spidy 4+ line.... interesting.

(Ah, so much aristocracy in a single post.... I hope I bowed just deep enough. :-D )

Yeah, I really didn't like the spiderman 4+ line, I only bought that one set for the doc ock figure. I guess it came in handy, huh? I think the 4+ doc ock tentacles look better than the other ones. They are not poseable, but they are more detailed.

Very good MOCs

I would suggest more detail on the big sandman

and maybe add in Spiderman

Venom would also be great, decals would work

Piranha

EDIT: what am I thinking....I tried to make a big sandman and put detail in his face

That was hard.......So my apologies you did a great job and have inspired me to make some of my own Spider Man 3 Moc's

(I already made a venom and a symbioute spidey using custom decals)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was speechless when I saw such a great deal of MOCs, I came out from the movie angry because of TLC let this opportunity pass but then I saw your work... Props to you, SirNadroj... I think you got the Sandman t-shirt from soccer sets, can you confirm this? Because I remember I got some extra Soccer guys back at home in Spain, I'll check this Christmas. I'm *so* doing mine! Have you people noticed the Sandman has a rock-hard right hand???? How cool is that.

Also props to the japanese guy who made the customised Venom posted before, they are woooonderful!!!! Do any of you guys know how to contact him? If he really is selling these things I would surely buy (Meanwhile here are some ideas for customising your Venom ;-) ).

WE WANT TO SEE MORE SPIDERMAN 3 MOC GOODNESS, COME ON EVERYBODY, SHOW TLC!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback, takuto20! Yes, the sandman's shirt is in fact a soccor shirt. The only problem I found with the shirt is that it had a #7 on the back, so I used some 'brasso', which is a brass polisher, and the decal came right off. And I was surprised that nobody else noticed sandman's right hand! I tried to be really deatiled! :-)

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :-P the miniland scale sandman is very realistic!

Funny you say that, becasue last night I was working on mary jane in the taxi in venom's web over NY! I'll post pics when its done.

Funny you say that, becasue last night I was working on mary jane in the taxi in venom's web over NY! I'll post pics when its done.

I was going to suggest the taxi also and maybe you could have emo peter when he is walking down the street showing off to all the women. ;-)

I was going to suggest the taxi also and maybe you could have emo peter when he is walking down the street showing off to all the women. ;-)

Thad be funny but too easy. I have my own MOCs but need a SM fig to complete some. I will post soon!

Emo Peter showin' off would be funny. He was such a loser! :-) Anyway, here are some pics of the taxi. I'm not sure if the MJ figure is accurate, but I just sort-a whipped it up fast! The taxi is a lilttle small, too, but oh-well!

mary_jane_taxi.jpg

mary_jane_taxi_2.jpg

mary_jane_taxi_3.jpg

Another great job mate. I think the only way to make Venom well is through decals. I wish you luck with whatever you choose to do next though. Perhaps try and do the key to the city or crane scene?