Sign in to follow this  
KimT

LEGO World 2010 Copenhagen

So as I was lucky enough to have my MOC displayed at this year's LEGO World in Copenhagen, I had some spare time to wander about the Bella Center and have a look at LEGO's 'universes' as they called them.

In the Factory Universe these magnificent parts were handed out.

med_gallery_101_23_276621.jpg

The torso was part of a "Build-your-own-minifig" and very popular.

A nice idea which was combined with showing the machines that print torsos.

med_gallery_101_23_311019.jpg

The 1 x 8 printed tile was being printed using an old hand driven printing machine and everyone could print their own tile or pick one of the already printed ones up.

A great featured that shoved how tiles were printed in the good old days - hopefully? :laugh:

med_gallery_101_23_32305.jpg

And as last year they also handed out this fine little puzzle with some very useable printed tiles.

Now please don't flood this or me with questions on wether or not I could spare some of these.

I don't have enough for myself - being greedy isn't that popular and TLG was more than generous towards us AFOLs already, so I couldn't get myself to rip these fine things.

Sunday just before closing, I realised that I had not picked any of the puzzles yet. I'm glad I did manage to get some. Compared to last year the text Lego World on the yellow background is printed slightly smaller.

Dang, I missed those 1 x 8 tiles... :hmpf_bad:

Where were they?

Same place as the other two.