Sign in to follow this  
NBV83

Greetings from Copenhagen, DK

Hi all Eurobrickers,

My name is Niels, I'm 31 years old and a couple of months ago I got back into the world of Lego. As has happened for so many others, my son was getting to a point in life where he was beginning to find interest in Lego. This of course made me go crazy, by buying the 60052 cargo train straight away, although my son, being only 3, wasn't able at all to build the set. Admitting that it was also for myself, I took the plunge and kept buying more sets; especially the more advanced ones.

Then came Lego World 2015 in Copenhagen, which I've been wanting to go to for so many years. Wen't there with my son, and then my childhood excitement for the bricks really took a hold on me.

My main focus is on the city sets and the advanced creator sets, like the modulars and the late Horizon Express. Can't wait for my son to get older, and for him to really start to appreciate the wonder of the Lego bricks. Right now Duplo bricks are his favourite toys, so it is looking good. :-D

Besides being crazy about Lego, I'm interested in video games, electronics, and I'm currently pursuing an industrial PhD degree in analog integrated electronics.

Looking forward to part of the Eurobricks community.