Sign in to follow this  
RussianBear

Mini Imperial Shuttle

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello)

Here are gathered yesterday for a couple of minutes (longer looking for the details), a small work on Star Wars, turned out or not is up to you, I know myself that the cabin is not very well published and so I propose you to explain how to do better)

To start the story of Lego models of the shuttle:

1) 7166 - This is the first model of the shuttle, it appeared as far back as 2001, ie 10 years ago

2) 4494 - After three years there has appeared this mini-model of the shuttle

3) 7264 - The model 7166 reissue of the first set with this model, only with lots of figures and just do this set, I think one of the best sets of SG, 10 figures, 4 feet from the ground attack that occurred only in the model, Emperor Palpatine and his apprentice Darth Vader, Imperial officers, two figures and of course the Red Guards)

4) 10212 - after the debt rest in 2010 decide to do the same shuttle but on a large scale, and the figures are in addition tezhe only put Luke

5) 20016 - Now is a reprint of this model, mini shuttle, also in 2010

Well, now my Lego embodiment of a mini-scale)

1ce28a584e3d.jpg

dddd6a23d630.jpg

75f5d71d0c1c.jpg

Thank you for viewing)

Not bad. :classic: The main criticism I'd have (constructive, of course) is that the wings and tail are too small. The cockpit area is the same size as the one on TLG's official MINIs, and the wings and tail are around a quarter of the size. Personally, I think enlarging them would make this model seem more like the official mini and less of an original MOC, so I'd recommend downsizing the cockpit. Something in white no bigger than 1x2 (perhaps a 1x1 plate with tooth?) would be about right.

I am guessing that those black and white studs are stormtroopers?

- Yes )

Edited by RussianBear